Samsung galaxy s10. Won't load on mobile data but loads on wifi

Hello,

My mobile app has not been able to load pass the first screen on mobile data. It works fine on wifi. I was using a Samsung galaxy s9 with no problems. But my new galaxy s10 won’t load on mobile data. Works fine on wifi.

Please help.

Thank you

2 Likes

you should head over to the technical support forum

1 Like

Topic updated for the correct forum.

Hey, SuperTan! This sounds very similar to the T-mobile/Sprint issue with IPv6 connections. Checking here, it looks like the post was made through the mobile data connection and its IPv6.

This isn’t officially supported by Blizzard, but changing the APN to support both Ipv4 and Ipv6 or switching from LTE to CDMA should help with the issue. Here’s our known post on the issue:

The reason why this happens is because Hearthstone only officially recognizes IPv4 currently, and these issues is something that our team is working on addressing individually with each carrier. There’s no estimated time on when our team will be able to address all issues at the moment, but they are working on it. In the mean time, hopefully some of this information will help find a more permanent workaround than using the home wireless connection.

I checked my APN and it shows IPV4/IPV6

1 Like

Hmmm, would you have any luck with changing the LTE to CDMA?

How do you do that and what is CDMA?

Swapping to 3G instead of 4G on your device should swap from LTE to CDMA. As for how to swap to 3G, that is different for different devices. You’d want to look up “how to switch to 3g” on your device online.

Any news on when this will be patched? 3G is much slower than the LTE I am paying for.

1 Like

This is BS and has been like this going on months now. I shouldn’t have to change my connections lol

2 Likes

Any new updates or further information will be on the main thread here.

To keep the mobile data issue centralized to one thread, let’s move the discussion over there. Closing this thread.