Samsung A70 issues

Dear Blizzard

As you know a lot of users including myself are having issues with the current software update to android 10 and the compatibility of the game, leaving us unable to play! There is an article I found where its states that the problem comes down to the circuit board?

" Apparently, two different printed circuit board (PCB) versions have been used for the Galaxy A70, it’s the bit that handles screen control and device charging. The PCB update doesn’t complete with the Android 10 update because the firmware seemingly didn’t have the required code for Galaxy A70 devices that have the older version of the PCB."

Later on in the article it does state that some devices are bricking and I’d assume that this hasn’t happened to anyone on this forum as of yet! Can you please ask the Blizzard wizards to take a look and see if the issue can be resolved with a temporary patch or an actual workaround as the current ones that have been suggested dont work! Myself and others would really like to play the new expansion, I pre ordered it and cant even play it!!

Happy Easer everyone!

sammobile .com/news/samsung-halts-galaxy-a70-android-10-release-serious-issue/amp/

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Android 10 & Samsung A70/A80 - Cannot Login Android app