Rogue mine is bugged!

1 mine trigger 8 times dealing 32 damage with snowfall graveyard and just after the deathrattle trigger of the Shadestone skulker gave the Necrium blade back (without even trigger his deathrattle) !!!

If there was a bug it’s not on the mine. It is working perfectly fine.
The only thing that seems buged in this interaction is on Shadestone skulker, that gains the deathrattle of the weapon instead of only gaining the stats as it reads.
A normal landmine triggers 1 deathrattle.
With snowfall graveyard, that’s 2.
When a Necrium blade’s deathrattle triggers under snowfall graveyard, that’s 4 total (necrium blade triggers twice, and its target triggers twice each time).

When Shadestone skulker dies under snowfall graveyard, it will equip you the weapon twice. The second one will break the first one. the first one breaking will trigger the mine 4 times. So far everything work as intended.

What is odd is that when Shadestone skulker dies, it also triggers the deathrattle of the weapon it had taken, adding 4 more mine triggers for a total of 8. Based on its text, it shouldn’t do that.
Even without the graveyard it triggers the deathrattle of the weapon once.

I tested some weapons for curiosity.
What is kept on Shadestone skulker :
-necrium Blade deathrattle
-King’s bane deathrattle (another copy of the weapon is sent to the deck, haven’t tested to buff it)

What is not kept :
-Quick pick draw effect (either when your hero or the minion attacks)
-Spectral cutlass lifesteal
-Lobotomizer honorable kill
-Self sharpening sword attack increase

So it really looks like it only does that with deathrattle weapons

Replay with graveyard :
https://hsreplay.net/replay/Eyf28FwFnXufxcZ9zrizrq#turn=7b
Replay without graveyard :
https://hsreplay.net/replay/Da8xFhjbY6rq6nyoVpSonC#turn=5b

1 Like

No, this is not the problem. If you don’t have snowfall graveyard acitve, you can see that the weapon is still equipped twice. As a result, one breaks and the DR is triggered. So he himself does not get the DR effect.

1 Like

Actually right
I thought it was just a visual glitch and the minion was carrying the deathrattle
I may have thought wrong because of the graveyard part
So the problem is that even under normal condition it will equip the weapon twice
Doublechecking my replays it even shows that the weapon got equipped 4 times with the graveyard active. That’s not 8 but 12 triggers (+the remaining weapon), it just stops at 8 because the opponent is dead

1 Like