Robes of protection? Calling BS, just wait for nerfs

Lost again and again to a mage, so what if you get spell immunity if he uses magic damage minion and anyway clean whole table with a cheap aoe spell. Isn’t that enough? Oh maybe discover a 5 AoE damage spell, meanwhile, freeze your board so you can’t do crap. Oh maybe draw 5 cards for 2 mana spell, because of the bonus spell damage discount? Maybe draw another 2 for free.
Put Mutanus in a deck? oh maybe lose even faster because you will never draw it and even if you do mage play quest reward in the same turn.
Maybe just wait for nerf because the game is too frustrating?

2 Likes

yeah man take a break the game is not worth your time at this state

Mage currently has answer to everything like paladin in last expac before nerf.

how do they answer to…poison rogue ?

3 Likes

They can’t. The only way they can do that it’s at 4 mana, If they have spell Damage minion in hand and Fire sale. No other combo works.

If the Mage is spending turn 7 Flame striking the board, you most likely already won.

… Are you mad the Mage is playing cards after completing the Quest?

Mutanus is the worst tech Idea possible. Not even worth considering.

They don’t, and that’s why they Fell to tier 3 when everyone else stayed at tier 2.

Most likely you’re playing wrong, or got countered once and got mad. Maybe post a replay?

So how does mage answer druid,shaman,hunter, rogue or any other face deck?? Mage doesn’t even have a 50% winrate once again, but keep talking about mage though.

Hi, quest mage has over 70% winrate - what are you talking about tier 3? It’s the second most dominant deck, the first most dominant is face hunter which is the counter to the mage deck

Where are you getting tier 3 nonsense from? Mage players up in here I swear

1 Like

Are you looking at Quest Mage winrates up to Gold in HSreplay?

You aren’t right? You can Just print the plat-legend to me matchup, please? My last print was 3 days Ago.

Also, what’s VS saying about the deck?

Same to you, where are you getting a 50% winrate from? It’s 78% from meta stats and 72% from hsreplay

Stop trying to defend your broken deck carrying you out of your rank

1 Like

I notice some mages are running Deep Freeze or Water Elemental for Druid

Rare · Spell · Ashes of Outland · Freeze an enemy. Summon two 3/6 Water Elementals.

https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/cards/69503-water-elemental?set=standard&textFilter=freeze

I saw maybe less of these outside maybe 2 mages out of 50?

Rare · Minion · Forged in the Barrens · After you cast a Frost spell, summon a 1/1 Elemental that Freezes.

This is exactly why developers don’t read these forums.

You can check out Mage performance (albeit at yesterday) here

Props to Illuminati for the print.

Also, a summary of the VS podcast here:

Both VS and HSR agree that Mage is Tier 3 and falling, and Hunter is running away with the expac. It’s only overperforming against jank in lower levels of the ladder

Edit: I can post images? Absolutely unexpected.

1 Like

Play Shadow Priest and farm mages. 67% win rate versus mage

Hm. I think maybe if you haven’t even checked then making damaging comments like saying a toxic and meta defining deck is tier 3 and doesn’t have an over abundance of answers isn’t it.

I’d put my money on you being a beneficiary of one of the busted decks but since you haven’t looked go to meta stats and has replay, not what one streamer said two days ago

I’ll be nice and say it must be serendipity that you’ve used an old screenshot which doesn’t show the metadata after saying you haven’t checked before defending your deck but mage is far, far from being tier 3 and I’m near certain people like you trying to pull 50% win rate claims from nowhere are the people playing one of these decks and riding the wave

Summary

This text will be hidden

Personally, i won’t buy the HS subscription to check myself, but look at the screenshot, first. Is It lying?

That’s literally a screenshot of the meta two days Ago. Then, i mirrored VS opinion. You know, the guys who make analysis of the game for a living (they are pretty good at It too). I, particularly, follow no streamers.

I’m in fact playing Mage! AM playing my homebrew Chandler Mage, many thanks. You can, If you will bother, check my posts history and see me QQing against the Quest deck as much as the next Guy.

That said: Mate, If everybody is saying the same thing, maybe, Just maybe, consider checking your facts before jumping on the " everyone else are Mage players trying to Damage Control" bandwagon? Please? Just like, post the tier list here, If i’m wrong.

[quote=“Izizero-1732, post:15, topic:68134, full:true”] Just like, post the tier list here, If i’m wrong.
[/quote]

Can’t post links and I’m not your personal Siri, you have google and you haven’t checked, there’s meta stats and hsreplay so I really see no reason why you’d need me to do this for you other you don’t want to see it.

You and the other guy claimed quest mage has a 50% winrate and it doesn’t, according to any empirical recordings from the game - you can check this on the sites mentioned above so I’d suggest you go do that before posting nonsense next time

I’m not here to do that for you, I’m calling out your bs

MAGE, has a LOT that can be worked with. If I remember right, BEFORE spell mage was a thing SPELL HUNTER was THE thing… Yup MAGE is hard… WE rely on draw… I prefer a deck/hero that we have to work on, no matter how hard, than one super easy that almost never loses… Suck it up… I did… YES, Mage will struggle, but I stand by us… Easy or not.

1 Like

I’m literally taking this from the podcast, lmao, please check It.

You’re the only Guy behind here.

Stop looking at gold and silver for deck winrates…

3 Likes

No, I won’t

Why would I take information from one podcast just because it’s the one thing you can find to support you vs the actual statistics showing that you’re wrong?

All the stats show mage is busted but one guy two days ago on a podcast said different means less than nothing