RIP James Earl Jones

i imagine the mods will likely deleto this thread which is okay since it’s off-topic but just heard the news. Seemed he had an amazing life though n 93 years ain’t too shabby.

10 Likes

Saw the news earlier , sad day we lost a voice a generation will never forget.
A generation that loved Disney and Star Wars, seems like ages ago.

And compared to the drivel going on in vs reports this doesnt even make top 100 what mods should delete.

3 Likes

He will forever be regarded as one of the greatest (if not the greatest) voice talents of all time

4 Likes

A true Actor.

Godspeed.

3 Likes

He was the Father of all of us. Search your feelings, you know it to be true. He has become one with the Force and may he enjoy his great Tie Fighter Advanced in the sky for all time. There has indeed been a great disturbance in the Force… RIP the first King of Wakanda in Coming to America. lol. Im glad he consented and worked with Disney to procure the ability to continue the use of his talented voice in the future for Vader in future projects. Its good and right he set up his estate to continue getting paid from him “working” from beyond the Funeral Pyre.

The ability to die is insignificant next to the power of his Voice. He has only become more powerful than we could possibly imagine…

We should have a 501 saber salute for him or something.

1 Like

It’s like when Whitney DIed.

1 Like

I’m sorry, who?

I think they mean Whitney Houston? thats my assumption at least. The only other Whitney I know of is Whitney Avalon and she aint gone, far from it i hope.

If you mean James Earl Jones… he was a long time actor most notable for his deep commanding voice. Most popular for being the voice of Darth Vader of Star Wars, Mufasa of the Lion King, and the “This is CNN” of CNN. He also was an actor as well the movie Im most familiar with him being in was Coming to America starring him and Eddie Murphy I think? He also appeared as himself but a little more silly when he was on The Big Bang Theory. He and Sheldon played a game of Ding Dong Ditch on Carrie Fischer, (She played Princess Leia, RIP her too). Was a lovely and cute scene they wrote for them.

May they both be ding dong ditching Peter Cushing and Alec Guinness up in Hyperspace… I just hope they dont end up in the Holiday special…