Rexxar vs Darkscale

I can’t understand why blizzard makes some of these characters so god damn OP that you literally need a miracle in draws and luck to win. I can’t figure out how to beat her because the deck you have is pretty much GARBAGE against her 4 of ever damage card a shaman can muster on top of a 2 mana hero power that makes Misha WORTHLESS except as a meat shield which even then the rest of your minions just die to damage spells anyways. Like holy crap why is blizzard so bad at this?!

2 Likes

to quote Zalae: Tempo good!

I agree this encounter is complete BS…
I go for the tempo plays just for her to clear my board with BS…
As soon as she has a Spell damage+ minion on her side of the board its pretty much GG quit and try again because you can’t out tempo her at that point…

At a BEAR minimum they should have had Misha’s HP be 6 so that she would survive the hero power being used on her…
Absolutely terrible encounter design…
The Jaina encounters were fun… this encounter is not challenging its “how lucky are you to get the right cards at the right time and hope to god she doesn’t wipe your board early”

I’ve literally lost to this damn encounter 13 times so far… you’d think that if it was just bad luck i’d have at least won by now…

why? misha is a 4/4 in the game. playing for tempo is all about determining when to go face and when to take trades to keep up the tempo.

The battle was pretty easy IMO, but damn couldn’t the Hero Power have gotten the text “affected by Spell Damage” or something like that? Nearly lost me the game when I faced Darkscale because I didn’t realize the HP would deal 2 extra damage (which meant I’d have been better off sacrificing my 3 minions against her Dragon).