Rexxar Book of Heros: Daelan Proudmore

How do you beat this??? if a ship survives one turn you just lose, and you run out of cards to deal with them eventually. Do you just have to draw perfectly or am i missing something?

From what has been successful for me, mulligan for things like Eaglehorn Bow (3/2 weapon, +1 durability with secrets) and Hero Power every turn he has a ship. All you need is a consistent source of 2 damage with your hero power to kill it. One of the best includes playing the Hyena Alpha with a secret to gain 2 2/2s to trade into it and that should work.

1 Like

Alright thank you, ill try that next time im on hs.

If that doesn’t work let me know, I’ll practice against him a bit more and see how it goes

Also, I just remembered: Cairne Bloodhoof is different in this fight compared to standard. He has the 4/5 stats from before core set, but now he has charge, even if Baine doesn’t. Use that for pressure or consistent damage as well if needed.

yea i noticed that, didnt see that he had charge though.

The Ships aren’t too much of a problem: as long as you properly use your HP, you should be able to take them all down. Just plan for the future since you know more Ships will arrive, and taking them down should always be your #1 priority.

Those Eye of the Storms though, Rexxar’s deck just doesn’t have the tools to take down 3 5/6 Taunts. You have about a 50/50 chance of still standing a chance if he drops it, but if he draws a 2nd copy your chance of victory is only like 1%. And even if you catch that 1%, he still has a THIRD Eye of the Storm, which is a guaranteed loss (I’d be surprised if even a single player won vs Daelin drawing all 3 copies of Eye of the Storm).

I actually managed to did this. Whas really a lucky and it whas barely.