Revert rouge Galakrond

They may revert the nerf when it’s about to rotate. Wait and see.

As lazy as Blizzard currently is i fear they might forget, i really do like the game but the way Blizzard is abusing it just make me mad. They just do another Expansion care even less how ballanced stuff will be cause the Whales just buy the boundles anyway no matter how much more money they charge for it. Then they simply wait 1 month “balance” 1 card that gets comlained about and the community praises them cause they “listen” as if they didnt plan this to get even the last penny. If they would care about the playerbase at all they would patch more frequently or do bigger patches whenever they decide to buff/nerf something. They just let wild rot after they ruined it even more when they decided to revert Raza, aka literally adding Oil to the fire.

Yes, you are having PTSD.

Just like all the players who are asking for more Evolve Shaman nerfs.

No that’s not what I am talking about.

I’m talking about when they used the 2 Singleton cards in a non Singleton deck to reap the rewards of both the Highlander payoff cards and the consistency of non dups (in particular to invoke galakrond better).

Warlock was doing the same think, and they were both problematic for that reason. Being able to goblet into galakrond into a giant board with armor and a weapon and saps etc to flip the board state was happening ridiculously early because you could play 30 mana worth of cards in one turn. After applying pressure the entire rest of the game. [quote=“Marcoscongas-1413, post:24, topic:53299”]
And to also throw in getting the most expensive cards in the deck instead of Backstab and Shadowstep, that’s what one every 200 games?
[/quote]

You only need one to flip the board in most cases, and you hard mulligan for those cards in your opponent hand.

7, sometimes 10 zero mana cards with shadowstep.

You say I’m exaggerating, but there is a reason it got nerfed. I know you like rogue, but let’s not sugar coat this. Shaman gala got nerfed for this reason too.

2 Likes

Yes, there’s a reason. Unfortunately you are not smart enough to remember it.

Because you are throwing out a whole bunch of other unrelated and incorrect things instead.

Try again to remember. I know I am being a prick on this, but I would prefer it if you could use your own brain to realize why they (Galakrond and DQA both) were nerfed.

Let me give you a clue. It’s in my posts.

And a second clue. They had to nerf that card anyway.

Since DH can do 14+ damage from hand on an empty board I vote we return Force of Nature for Druid. And Innervate. What could possibly go wrong. :thinking:

You have some insider information on the Classic set rotation?

How do you know they’re going to Wild?

I don’t. It has nothing to do with wild. Although now that I think about it, if Blizzard is revamping classic/basic then maybe they will be?

Then your post isn’t relevant. I am discussing Wild.

Good for you forum moderator.

I wish we got galakrond back especially in this crazy Hultra Hyper kill or die turn 6

Wow never knew you to be

Why are you insulting my intelligence?

Are you talking about dqa? That card deserved its nerf too, for the same reason. Flipping the board out of nowhere.

I don’t know what your problem is right now, maybe ask wardrum for a snickers or something and come back when you finished.

So you couldn’t figure it out? Let’s refresh your memory.

They were nerfed in July.

They were nerfed preemptively, due to interactions with card/s from Scholomance.

These are the facts.

My only assumption is that the card in question is Polkelt. Though you are free to speculate about another card/s in Scholomance that make them problematic.

No, it wasn’t nerfed for thise reasons. Gala rogue was nerfed cos it was too strong.

Edit:

That is the official announcement. “Future-proofing” is not mentioned.

Cite your source for this claim:

2 Likes

They were already a problem. Stuff that’s currently broken can become more broken. Hex is a pre emptive nerf, it wasn’t even in the meta when it was nerfed. Both DQA and gala rogue were a menace already. Sure maybe they we’re worried about when polkelt released, but that’s only once it was already severely over performing. They never intend to nerf cards, and there is no way that for over a year they had those three cards on their mind and then released them knowing they would have to nerf it.

But why am I responding to you given your toxic attitude on this topic, I don’t know why you are so invested in this that you have to be rude completely unprovoked and resort or personal attacks because I don’t agree with you. This is just a game get over it.

2 Likes

Than nerf the Highlander interaction, they crippled the card for no reason and it sees barly any play anymore cause it is to slow, all the other galakronds do something when they are played to alter the board but rouge isnt? Even Priest get to destroy enemy minions when played, Shaman gets 2 giant rush minions they can use to trade, Warlock summons 4 minions and while warrior also only draws at least their gala hero power allows them to trade early consitantly. I would have been 100% fine if they just said that Highlander effects only trigger when at the start of the game they have only highlander cards.

nah thats a terrible suggestion and unneeded

you just want to remove the 1 counter to highlander decks you mustve lost to bombs countering you waaay to many times to suggestit

Remember, Rogues doing better with Highlander cards then several classes that were supposed to benefit more from them (Paladin, Druid), all while getting a new Hero Card and the best access to completely overpowered lackies was all fine and dandy and nerfing this meant Blizzard actually hated Rogues, somehow.

1 Like

what i havnt even talked about bomb warrior… or any of that. The complain was that highlander cards where played in non higlander decks and i think that is the obvios solution if you play a non highlander deck and discover DQ Alex you dont get the battle cry anymore.
My point is they crippled Galakrond for no reason and they should have reverted the nerf a long time ago.

i think there is a really good chance theyll unnerf it after it rotates out(did anyone ask iksar about this ? i think its something someone shouldve asked him about)

and the point of highlander cards is they are vanilla minions unless you meet the conditions for their activation

doesnt matter if is by deckbuilding or just drawing your deck
deckbuilding is just the more consistent way to be able to get their effects whenever you want