Returning Player Requests Some Help

Hello,

Maybe someone here can help me out a little. I’m a new player/ returning player. I must have logged into hearthstone at some point on this account, but never really played. I decided to give the game a go again.

Upon logging in I didn’t get the new player tutorial game, so that’s why I assume I logged in at some point in the past. I skipped the apprenticeship claimed by free deck and started playing. I pushed through bronze into silver and played a bunch of casual games.

Here is the problem. I submitted a ticket and got no resolution and was told to post here. I haven’t received the 500 gold or free 5 packs yet and I haven’t got any quests. Unlike the other bug I see the word daily and weekly and the timers tick down, but I never get a quest. Support told me to complete the new player experience, but then never told me what that all entails. So here’s what I have done:

Skipped the apprenticeship accepted free deck
Played into Silver on Standard Ranked
Played many casual games (Over 40)
Leveled All Heroes to Lvl. 10

Does anyone know what exactly all needs to be done to “complete the new player experience” mentioned by the support associate?

Thanks,

Unlock Demon Hunter through the Prologue in Solo Adventures

For whatever reason, I have seen if you don’t complete this, a whole bunch of things won’t work correctly, so this may be what you are experiencing.

2 Likes

Already did and leveled it to 10 in case that was needed. I think my account is just bugged I made a new one to test it and everything worked correctly.

Thanks,

Very unfortunate that the changes over the years have created some very weird bugs in the system.

1 Like

please help me. i have a similiar issue. im a returning player since long time not playing this game. This year im installed again in android device then my game progress back to 0% (same with new player) & must play tutorial again. any solution for this case ?

You will want to log in with your Blizzard account. All your progress is saved there.

You should be able to skip the tutorial by clicking the Cog in the top right and logging in.

1 Like