Resolving simple game bugs

How long do you think i should wait for some simple bugs to be fixed? I am reporting bugs for at least 2 years and some of those i had even before that. So should i wait 2 more years or they just do not care about that, they just want our money?

Posting this again cause there is one troll who just spam same thing, i hope they banned him already…

i didnt find any bug on that OP

Bug Report Forum Guidelines:

2 Likes

That depends WHY you are waiting.

If you decide you have waited “long enough” (however long that may be), what is your next step?

What is the purpose of your wait?

1 Like

No one can help you if you don’t share the particulars.

1 Like

First you have to answer on all questions i have for you. And if you try, you will find all info i gave you several times you asked same thing but then you ignored it. So continue to troll and i will just chain link you previous troll comment! Bugs resolve avg time - #5 by Aleksandar-2751

@Mountaineer

I can give you all info if you want. I was providing all info on my posts at first and gave all info to supp team. I just do not want to waste any more time if no one wants to read it. Makes no sense. When someone is interested i will gladly invest my time to provide anything. (But not to trolls like Boreas who asks and then ignore it)

Creating new posts after people respond does not speed up the process. You may not like responses you get but they will not change.

2 Likes

Then link your firt post, we won’t search it by ourselves

1 Like

Then pls not spam comments which are not helping maybe?

@Derkan
It is not always the same bug. Do you want me to give you info what is happening, link other same or similar bugs from other players? But just do not ignore it like all those trolls please.

I don’t want you to give more info in a reply of a thread that starts with no info
If I’d to have to use the forum has a source for bug fixing, I’d wait for people to write ny relevant information in the main topic of their thread.
If the thread is to claim that old bugs are not fixed, I’d want such thread to give the reference/link to any old bug not fixed
And more than just creating knew topics I’d prefer that the old topic is bumped with the original info unchanged, or completed.

2 Likes

Will you fix any of those bugs if i provide all info in every post? So that would be me writting every day, some days multiple times. Just pointing out how big will be my effort, but i am ok if that will help you fix those bugs.

don’t be offended, but no one needs you and no one cares about your opinion either.

2 Likes

Can you please find me where i said someone needs me or that you should care about my opinion? Do not be offended, but what is wrong with you, mate?

I won’t
But what’s sure is that no one will fix your bugs if you don’t say what they are about
You can just simply bump your old posts where you provided the informations instead of opening knew ones every time
Otherwise you’re just spamming the forum with blank posts

Btw it’s absolutely pointless to do multiple claims of the same unfixed bug between 2 patches. One is enough

Btw’, when I see all the bugs you report are related to disconnection and you seem to be the only one having them or at least claiming they exists at such rates, I highly doubt that these are actual blizzard bugs. More likely to be your software, hardware, internet connection, network or provider.

1 Like

So you are saying if i provide more info bugs will be fixed? I do not see your point. I am saying that i will report bug almost every time it happens untill it is resolved. If its recurring bug i will just mention it with little info. If anyone asks i will provide additional info. So you do not want that and you can not fix it, what do you want? Sorry for being direct. But spamming here will not fix it either.

No.

We’re saying that a bug report that just says “Hey, a bug that I reported a long time ago is still here” is useless, unless you also IDENTIFY THE ACTUAL BUG you’re talking about.

1 Like

But it is defined several times before! You just said that! If you want to help you can find it. O, like ive said, i will give you info if you want it, like i did every time! Why are you repeating what he said? Why all this spam? Dont you have anything better to do if you do not want to help?

Developers will fix it or they wont. What we write on the forums has very small impact on what they do.

I am just following what support team said to me. You know, if you are taking money for something better be sure it is working properly, right?

That’s the only way it can. If you don’t, it’s certain that it never will.

You are actually not reporting bugs. You are just spamming that the game doesn’t work without indicating what doesn’t work. You have to understand that your topics are considered individualy. Devs will not check forums posts that are 2-years old just to see if the bug is fixed or not. They will only add to their list bugs that are explicitely indicated as live at the current time.

You are not mentionning little info, you are mentionning zero info.

No we can’t

You made a huge amount of topics in bug reports by the past, including a lot that are just repeating they were not fixed
NO ONE will go in your historic of topics and unit test all you made to see which one is still live
The ONLY thing you have to do is recover yourself the link of an actual bug report you made. One with informations of when and what happened, and if you have them, the steps to reproduce it.

Support team definitely never said to you to constantly create new topics to just say “My problem didn’t got fixed”

3 Likes

Listen, i was patient and nothing happened. I will just keep reporting bugs when they happen. If you want to help, be my guest. Otherwise, please find someone else to spam on his posts. Thank you!