Reporting players

How can you successfully report a player who legit does one thing a turn and just doesn’t end… a 10-15 min game too me about 40min…. I have pictures of this A hole if I can post it. He kept letting g the rope end for him and he was active not afk. He just never ended I have proof.

You have to keep in mind while what your opponent did was in bad taste its not illegal.
Sadly you will find a few players that like to waste your time and try their best to ruin your mood.

1 Like

You have to manually go through Blizzard’s customer support site to report anything. However, what you experienced breaks no rules so I would not bother.

There is nothing illegal in what he did, you can rope all day.
That’s because others might do something else while playing Hearthstone(homeworks, cooking, working, watching something, whatever) and, because of that, they don’t always insta-react at the start of their turn. It would be silly (and unfair) to see such people getting banned.

Dude a 10 min game took like 40min wtf do you mean that’s unfair. That’s insane idc Wth you are doing with your life don’t come and make sht difficult for other.

They’re purposefully trying to tilt you dude. They’re wasting their own time in this. Just shift to YouTube and rope them back.

Yeah but there should be a consequence for that, other card games have consequences for this.

No, there shouldn’t. Ever. It can EASILY be a double-edged sword.

Just wait 1 minute for your turn to end.

First, I’m very sure I’m older than ‘Yolomaster’. Second, get over yourself and put on a Youtube video/Netflix like everyone else said.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t play a game to go afk because some idiot want to troll every turn. The dude legit was hovering over his damn cards for the entire turn every turn and did one play then just hover over every thing. That f**** trolling kid. But I am sure you defending them so hard you are most likely one of them.

Mate, it’s Just that, although annoying, the guy is not breaking any rules. I can’t also ask to reduce turn times because i frequently get the rope Just thinking the 1st turn play (seriously).

Just, y’know. Tune out. Ropers aren’t so prevalent

1 Like

Just concede.
That’s it,concede every time you face those kind of annoying ignorant roping creatures.
You’ll save your time and nerves.