Reporting bugs and fixing them

I am telling you it is sure on Blizz side, i know that! Same as your feedback. Just your opinion based on reading one sentece.

At least i gave several arguments on why i think it is like that, while you just saying it is on my side without any explanation.

Thank you for saying you will not troll me again!

This implies that they actually looked.

Which implies that they had something to look at.

Did you give them something to look at? IP traceroute logs and ping timings from your computer to the Hearthstone central host, taken at various times throughout the day, over the course of several days?

Because that’s what they would need to see, to diagnose the problem.

If they didn’t have that information, then I have no idea what you even mean by “could not find the problem”. Were they looking at tea leaves?!

This was when i was writing ticket to Blizz support. I gave them everything they wanted. They said they can not find anything on my side which is causing this but they are sure it is not game bug. And then they said if i continue to ask for a bug fix i will get perma ban on my HS acc!

Why you have to be rude? I said multiple times i gave them everything they asked for. I invested my time which i value a lot, and asked them to do their job, nothing more.

Honest maybe, correct…no. Your logic is quite faulty. " if it happens to a few people, it has to be on their end." Absolutely not true. By Blues own post there are several errors that effect a very small number of players that was on their side.

The reason for this is the insane variability of client and hardware configurations as they interact with their software. Some of the resultant error will be due to the user’s side, but some are definitely bad code on their side that only a few people will experience based on the difficulty of reproduction.

I would kindly suggest you refrain from such non-data driven statements that deny other’s realities when you lack the ability to judge the situation as it approached gaslighting although it is evident that is not your intent. (odd given the number of posts you’ve made).

Giving feedback is great, but really think things through so as to avoid making problems worse. Peace!

Thank you. And it is not happening only for me like everyone else is saying.

I will post again some links to other ppl reporting with even QA posting “workaround” when it occurs. But whenever i do this no other troll has anything to say!

And plenty more on this bug report forum

you are the only one who has this mistery issue and for some reason youkeep the "trigger " a secret…

Continuing the discussion from Endless turn, Card Stuck Hovering, and Never Roping:

what is this "same thing " you do causing your disconnect for some reason you refuse to say it? why are you keeping the bug a secret ?i asked this before and you always refuse to answer

find it funny you linked to a thread about several people gettign disconnected at the same time(i remember that thread was when the america server was having issues for several days but we could play HS on eu and asia servers without any disconnectiong ) something that never happens on your threads

1 Like

the titans pack bug was reported by several players here and on reddit even if only few are affected

this guy been spamming the bug forum for months always refusing to elaborate about the bug he claims to have caused him to disconnect

all other players do it

like the jeri rig carpenter bug which not always trigger

another explained he disconnects sometimes when trading cards it must be a bug happening only to afew players becuase it doesnt happen to me but i ve seen it reported several times

So you just take one part from one post as an argument that i am lying? Why are you keep trolling me? I told you, you are not oblidged to comment if you do not like it. Find someone else to troll or do something productive!

I just cant answer anything else to this. Pure trolling. I mean, you can always make something up just to counter. I have problem with the game bugs but i do not know what is your problem with this “logic”.

Thank you but i will not response to your troll comments anymore!

you digged up threads about people having connection issues to prove it happens to other people

i checked your link only to find you never posted on it

on top of it you linked to a blue post explaining its a bug when we get disconnected when doing something specific in game
which reminded me on all those threads you posted

you never said what was that thing you did

im not saying is impossible for you to get disconnected i think its your internet connection
you dont need to compeletly disconnect from the internet for HS to disconnect it can happen if you are downloading something at the same time you try to play HS

So you looked at links and searching for one thing that is not similar to mine issues? And if you tried to find same things you could find a lot more. Why did not you do it? Same endless bugs, disconnects and freezings which i am reporting for over 2 years now!
You can now add “Unable to reconnect” now. Which is the problem no matter if connection issue is a Blizz bug or players internet! But please find something unrelated to show me how it is everything on my side and happening only for me.

like i told you before is your internet connection or a corrupted cache file on your HS cache

and i checked all the threads made aroudn the same time you post one of your"fix this bug " threads nobody else complained about getting disconnected on the same day the day before or the day after you posted…

did you at least try deleting your HS cache folder ?

I have this issue across multiple pc configs, internet providers, HS version. Did everything support team suggested me to do (removing trackers, runing HS with no other app…)

Everything is said so many times but you still know it is on my side but without any reason why it is happening. How can you be so sure? And you still did not answer why i am not able to reconnect when this bug happens (or even if i disconnect like you say)? Everything else is working with no breaks in connection. Why only HS disconnects/freezes and cannot reconnect?

That’s easy – whatever made you disconnect in the first place, is still happening.

I would guess that HS is much less forgiving of bad/laggy connections. Your other apps notice the bad connection; they just don’t care as much.

So i have no problems with other games at all, streams, downloads… But with HS i can not even reconnect when this bug occurs? And i was able to even after bug disconnected me! So you say something changed on my side again so now i can not even reconnect? You are so funny. 0 arguments but you are sure this is the case xD

Relax. Not everyone is meant to be smart. you are not guilty of this. maybe your parents or school teachers are to blame, but not you.

did youbother to check if someone was downloading something on your internect connection?

is that or you are doing something on HS causing disconnects so far youve been avoiding explaining what were you doing or more info on your device

is as if you were doing something the rules dont allow like boting you probably arent but is hard to figure out why you never mentioned it on a single thread you made

unlike the jery rig carpenter bug thats been reported here before and it seems they fixed it

explaining how abug “triggers” helps them find out a way to solve it

just writing “fix this bug” on every single thread without NEVER explaining what the bug is or how it triggers or what device you were using to play

…is just spamming

And my personal guess is that this is exactly the reason why Customer Support and/or Tech Support has (apparently) threatened to close his account if he keeps (re)opening his ticket.

How many times i have to repeat that i have tried with turning everything off while playing, uninstalling tracker, every possible thing support team asked for. How can you be so selective? You can not just take one part of my comments and pretend i did not say anything else. That is why i am sure now you are bot trolling me now!

It could be that the problem is not your PC; maybe your ISP just has a poor connection to the Hearthstone server. In that case, turning things off on your PC would not help.

Turning what off? I tried uninstalling everything i could and turning off. Just windows, some essentials and HS running. Bug was still there…