Renounce Darkness bug in new Tavern Brawl

So, after playing some Tavern Brawl with no-brain Jade Druid I decided to try something a little more fun and interactive and decided to make a Renounce Darkness warlock deck.
In the first game I played Renounce Darkness on turn 4. And guess what? It changed my class into a warlock. Pretty stupid, huh? Because the card clearly says that it replaces my current class cards and hero power with another class’s. My new warlock classes had their cost reduced by 1, but I still was playing warlock. I thought they forgot to remove the warlock class from the Renounce’s class pool and decided to try again.
But after 4 more Renounce Darkness plays nothing changed. So, small indie company AKA “Blizzard Entertainment” I expect you to fix that bug as soon as possible. Because I can’t think of anything more interesting to play than a Renounce Darkness deck in a tavern brawl full of Jade Druids and C’Thun decks.

3 Likes

Same happened to me in the two games I played with Warlock. However, due to the special restrictions on deck building, I wonder whether this is a bug, or intended for this Brawl due to the very limited card pool.

Same. I was excited to goof around with my favorite card, but I was rather disappointed. If this is intended, I hate it. If this is a bug, Blizz pls fix!

2 Likes

Same for me in two games. I don’t see why it would be intentional because if they didn’t want us using the card, they could simply have banned it from the pool. I’ve played hundreds of games with the card previous to this brawl and it never chose Warlock for the new class. This is 100% a bug and needs to be fixed quickly…