Remove rare cards from the arena/duel rewards

If you play arena and duels regularly or pre-order extensions, its not so difficult to collect all rare cards by packs. So, as for me, non gold rare cards as a specific reward are really useless, because almost every time I already have this card in my collection, so for many players its just 20 dust and no more. For example, I can get 125-140 gold for 6 arena wins or 75-80 gold+rare card, it means that rare card replaces the 50-60 gold/dust reward, so when I have rare card instead of gold/dust, I get 2.5-3 times less bundle, I don’t think its fair. Please, remove non gold rare cards from the arena and duel rewards, or maybe let the players vote for it

This game has lots of areas that favour paying players over free-to-play players. And I’m fine with that. If there is no incentive to paying, then nobody will pay and the game will be discontinued.

But these rare card awards are one of the very few tiny bitty things that actually offer a very slight advantage to free to play gamers. Please let them have it. I vote (ha! as if this ever were a democratic decision) against your proposal.

(Full disclosure: I never paid a dime; was fully F2P until end 2019, then received some gift cards so my account is not technically F2P anymore; due to my long play history and smart gold- and dust-management I have sufficient gold saved up that I, too, have all or almost all rares of any expansion from day 1. So my vote is not favouring me personally).

you get rewards for duels? I’ve had as much as a run of 5 wins as my best run and Ive never gotten any rewards. I just get to start over.