Refusing to update on iPhone

When I try to play hearthstone, it says “update required, please restart the app”. There’s no update in the App Store, and restarting does nothing. Any help?

7 Likes

Wait for the store to update the app to 16.2, it is usually several hours after pc release. This is typical on patch day.

1 Like

Blizzard reply on another thread.

Personally I agree with another person who said if Blizzard planned ahead for releases like this, the iOS or other versions could be ready at the same time as the PC or MAC desktop versions. It’s plain and simple bad planning.

4 Likes

Same thing is happening to me. This has been going on for 7 hours

2 Likes

Same here, … so shameful that a big company like blizzard develop a multi platform software and after users pays for a expansion set, this doesnt work in your system.
Shame.

1 Like

It’s been almost a whole bloody day since it’s been out on PC and I’m still waiting for the update to show up on the App Store. No planning, no service… grrrr

1 Like

Anyone having any luck yet? Seems this morning it’s same deal for me also. Came across this thread looking into why.

3 Likes

No luck at all. I hope there’s some compensation.

1 Like

Can you please use the money from adventure to pay someone to fix the “ios situation”? Or did you already finish it?

2 Likes

So will there be Any compensation for this as of now there is an actual game plays/content difference in the versions of the game

2 Likes

I still can’t access the new content either. It sucks I pre-ordered it and still haven’t been able to play.

3 Likes

I am also not able to update. The game actually doesn’t even ask me to update. It allows me to play the game which causes problems. It looks like I can only que up against people on my version. I guess I just won’t play unfortunately.

This sucks man, I hope they fix it soon.

1 Like

I would appreciate a response from Blizzard… hell even some acknowledgement that iOS users are screwed

Live on mine now. iPad anyways.

Was the update in the App Store? Still not showing up for me😡

Finally got the update on the app store.

The adventure was supposed to go live on Tuesday for people who paid for it.

We are 2 hours from Thursday here.

Blizzard making a bucketloads of money on the side? Sure thing.

Compensation for botched iOS version for over a month, and their purchases being three days late to deliver? None.

1 Like

Same here. Juat writing to get responses.
strong text

Anyone else’s lagging like crazy? Use my iPad cause it lags for BG on my laptop and now it’s worse on here. Missed a couple turns due to it.