Received Card backs, never got Archmage Vargoth

I got my card backs for the April 4th Rise of Shadows pre release event but I never received my Archmage Vargoth legendary.

1 Like

Did you check your Collection to see if it might be there? It sometimes happens that the login notice does not appear.

Otherwise, this Hearthstone Common Issues:

Yup I have the same problem here. Logged into the game and got the Card back for P.C players and skipped the Archmage Vargoth animation. I tried logging in on my Ipad and Samsung Galaxy to try and re trigger the animation but still only got the card backs. I scanned and repaired my game file to see if it was a download problem and sure enough, it wasn’t. I feel like I have tried everything to get this card and don’t know what else to do. I really wanted to play with this card before rotation and think that it’s extremely unfair that we are going to have to pay for this card that is supposed be “Free for all players” All live support and ticket game masters told me to come here as it was the only way to get a solution. So, what can we do?

So did you (excuse my language) both to check your Collection to see if you did get Archmage Vargoth? Sometimes the notification popup does not happen.

Also, what specific quests do you have in your quest log?

Yes I have checked my collection and have confirmed that I do not have Archmage Vargoth. The only quest I currently have is “The Duelist” - Play 3 games in play mode. I have tried doing the quests and they haven’t given me Vargoth yet. I have done 2 quests today and neither of them have given me any luck. The 2 quests I did were play 5 practice games and play 1 game in play mode.

This quest is on the list in the quoted Blue text above. It must be completed before getting in-game rewards. Then after completing, restart Hearthstone.

In future read other responses in threads, because sometimes us mere Players are more knowledgeable than Game Masters.

Ahhh I see. I didn’t realize those were the actual mission names my bad. But ya that worked! Thank you for all of your help I really appreciate it <3