Rare positive thread--HL Shaman is awesome

this deck is everything i want from modern hearthstone

• clearing big boards feels like a puzzle of piecing together lots of different clears (except reno ofc but that’s basically your “skip puzzle button”)
  • all powerful payoff cards are not “instantly win the game” like Brann or CNE but rather have slow but strong tempo
  • You beat most aggro archetypes with control and beat (most) control archetypes with high value options.

More importantly, most of my games go beyond turn 9. Epic archetype guys

4 Likes

It does look like a fun deck. Thinking about trying it, but I don’t have Shudderblock or the Shaman Titan. There’s a list that doesn’t run either but its winrate is a bit lower than some of the other lists

2 Likes

I don’t own Golganeth or Yogg (DE’d him when he got nerfed and crafted Reno with the dust) so I do have a decent idea of what you’d most likely want to use for replacements.

I used Walking Fountain for Yogg–it doesn’t flood hand, but it will clear several mid-rangeish minions–plus it synergizes with wish upon a star. I replaced Golganeth with Sand Art Elemental which with shudderblock can often get you a win (plus can generate quicker tempo with the holidae weapon)

2 Likes

I second that. This archetype has an incredible range to react to situations.

Enjoying this list quite a bit. Its not quite as scammy as highlander warrior but alot more varied as games are alot more different.

Pleasantly surprised by both hagatha and wish upon a star getting squeezed in. Tutor star on 4, play the 7/7 on 7 make everything huge hopefully while you have doc holiday weapon pumping out taunts. Even makes warriors sweat as you go threat into threat into value and more threats.

Highlander

Class: Shaman

Format: Standard

Year of the Pegasus

1x (1) Pop-Up Book

1x (1) Scarab Keychain

1x (1) Shock Hopper

1x (1) Thrall’s Gift

1x (2) Amphibious Elixir

1x (2) Gold Panner

1x (2) Jam Session

1x (2) Needlerock Totem

1x (2) Watcher of the Sun

1x (3) Cyclopian Crusher

1x (3) Fairy Tale Forest

1x (3) Hex

1x (3) Lightning Storm

1x (3) Turn the Tides

1x (4) Aftershocks

1x (4) Backstage Bouncer

1x (4) Baking Soda Volcano

1x (4) E.T.C., Band Manager

1x (2) Dirty Rat

1x (3) Dehydrate

1x (3) Rustrot Viper

1x (4) Hagatha the Fabled

1x (4) Ignis, the Eternal Flame

1x (4) Pozzik, Audio Engineer

1x (5) Altered Chord

1x (5) Doctor Holli’dae

1x (6) Golganneth, the Thunderer

1x (6) Shudderblock

1x (7) Giant Tumbleweed!!!

1x (7) Wish Upon a Star

1x (9) Reno, Lone Ranger

1x (9) Yogg-Saron, Unleashed

1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000

1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000

1x (4) Twin Module

1x (5) Perfect Module

AAECAdrJBh6vnwT9nwT9xAX0yAW+0AXl5AWt7QW/7QX08gWN9QWH+wXYgQb5jAaplQbslQbOnAarnQatnQacngafngbLnwbHpAanpQaopQbUpQakpwaopwavqAbrqQaBuAYAAAEGr40G/cQFzZ4G/cQF0Z4G/cQF9bMGx6QG97MGx6QG6N4Gx6QGAAA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

1 Like

Highlander shaman is my faveroute highlander deck of all them and it is actualy skil intensive i also think it is the hardest deck to build b ecause you need the right ration of boardclears minions and value cards.

Shudderblock works great with the elemental that gives your hero windfury and actualy want to try and build higlander elemental shaman.