(Question) HOW MUCH do Dev understand the players frustrations

For what word I call it: instant noodle. Packaged, does not show you the flavor or anything, they pack it, give you it, and if you are really mad and unsatisfied, they will consider changing a few ingredients.

a lot of people on the forums think dev should ignore players frustrations.

1 Like

The devs donā€™t care and the corporation especially does not. Hearthstone is run by corporate fascists.

3 Likes

TBH in my 3 years playing HS, never have a time like this that being pissed off when playing this game. 8 out of 10 time facing Priest or DH, it is simply not fun at all. I used to play this game 5 hours straight, now I only play casually, if any. Do developers care, I donā€™t think so. But do I care if they care, well, I donā€™t care either, there are so many other options out there. Huge game backlog to play (especially many other channels offer free AAA games now). Hurting your customers only hurt yourself eventually.

The devs donā€™t care and the corporation especially does not. Hearthstone is run by corporate fascists.

a handful of salt-laden people run these forums and you wonder why devs (and anyone that wants to have a real conversation) avoids this place. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

If everytime Devs listened to these forums in which most of the topics are from salty people that lost a game and asking for nerf/HoF or remove of a class/card ā€¦ we wouldve have like 0 cards to play with xD

3 Likes

Poor excuse. A successful company always listen to customers, good or bad. They actually can learn more from criticism, if they care.

3 Likes

Rogue draws 7 cards which are guaranteed to be free. Shadowstep games can add more.

ROFL, Well goface DH cyclick advertised Legends of Runeterra on the hearthstone forums and i decided to check it out, it seems almost like HS but has much better interesting graphics to me. It is another #chinagames to me but at least it seems to be very competitively priced, not the P2W we have in HS.

Rather then waste time with the devs here just vote by leaving for that! dont think HS will close down soon anyway when activision share prices are climbing HEHEHEHEHEHE.

1 Like

What u can buy with money that u cant with gold?
That gives you an edge over other players

ive read suggestions here aimed to kill the game profits or the game itself >_<

2 Likes

Hey! Welcome back, Mallenroh.

I thought you were gone for good ?

sure, but

entertaining this would be a horrible idea, lmao. can you really blame them?

They dont have to ā€œlistenā€ to communicate.

The devs and mods are the ones in the position to change that. If the devs were more active here, and the mods were doing their job instead of waiting for flagged posts to hit their desk, the ā€œtoxicityā€ towards them would go down. Instead, however, they chose to all but abandon these forums in favour of 3rd party sites.

Iā€™m not posting authored posts anymore, as I said in my last posted message if you read it carefully. You will only see me in replies just like everyone else. Itā€™s much easier to be the critic than the critiqued.

I mean, technically heā€™s not wrong.

This entire company has given up. They donā€™t care about balance or class integrity or anything else that mattered when the game was created.
They certainly donā€™t care about these forums.
I personally hope their profit margins drop low enough for the investors to demand mass firings.

2 Likes

ā€œHeā€™s not wrongā€. Are you referring to Bee? 'Cause if he read the last post I made then yeah; heā€™s wrong.

To you, actually. I figured it got conveyed a lilā€™ badly.

1 Like

these are largely self moderated forums, hence the flag ability. this was a good idea on their part, let the community figure out whats considered acceptable (outside of obvious violations). the mods are there to simply make a judgment on punishment based on what the community found offensive. also, if you have some cool ideas then put them forward; they (devs) might not engage this community in conversation but that doesnā€™t mean they dont visit.

1 Like