Question about winrate percentages, predictions?

I have a question about Standard Class Winrates, and if it does have anything to do with the possible setups for balance changes that may be introduced into the Meta by mini-sets, future expansions?

It seems as though the spell classes are being overshadowed by the more attack heavy classes…
As such is this Winrate pattern any indication that Blizz may release future cards for the spell classes, kinda flipping what the current data may indicate?

I’ve been trying to keep up with the data on both HSreplay, and even VSt…I’m still kinda trying to understand how to read the information.

I know this could be just a Manilla-duh-moment, but I still have much too learn, so I’m double checking if I’m sorta on the right track with my developing understanding of it all.

• #1Paladin
    56.8%

• #2Hunter
    54.0%

• #3Druid
    50.5%

• #4Demon Hunter
    49.0%

• #5Rogue
    48.8%

• #6Warrior
    48.4%

• #7Mage
    47.4%

• #8Warlock
    46.0%

• #9Priest
    44.7%

• #10Shaman
    43.4%

You’re pretty much right on the money. There’s also another factor: consistency.

Right now most spell decks rely a lot on RNG (priest) or getting very specific cards in the mulligan (mage) or just plain suck (shaman). Meanwhile the aggressive decks can draw pretty much any of their cards. As long as they hit a decent curve they get to focus on their own game plan.

2 Likes

Thank you. 20characters

1 Like

You’re welcome 40 :wink: