Question about completing apprenticeship and free deck

Hello all,

I’ve been running my Lucius account since I completely decided playing Demon Hunter just wasn’t for me as other classes are just so much more enjoyable to play… And the fact that I epically failed on dust management on my Manilla account.

Onwards to the question…
Please help remind me… After I complete apprenticeship, is the free deck still being offered? Oh… and the last time I completed it on my Manilla account I vaguely remember that my highest level class was Demon Hunter, and I was offered a DECK from all classes but the DH, so I chose Warlock. When the decks are offered does the selection exclude your most leveled class?

@Ginger Would you be so kind to give me your thoughts on this if you have the time?

Thank you all for your time.

Pretty sure they’re still offering the free decks and I imagine they didn’t offer demon hunter to you because there wasn’t one.

Edit: Here you go! I found the post with the decks in it. Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

~ https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/updated-free-decks-for-new-and-returning-players-barrens-expansion-cycle/55827~

1 Like

Thank you. I remember this post now that I look at… Silly me.

1 Like