Quest "Play with a friend for 1500 experience"

This was a great post. I didn’t expect the post to be so long.

Quest “I’ll play with a friend for 1500”!
My requisites:
My battletag:
NorthWind#21927
US server

What gifts can I accept from you:

1. Ribbon of awards;
  2. For $70, a set with golden Brann;
  3. For $70, a set with gold Yogg-Saran;.
    I can fulfill one of your wishes for one of your gifts!

Help a friend. I need your help!

Friend, help me save up gold for the new season and buy 40-50 boosters for gold. Farming gold is a tedious process that I have to manage to do during working hours, since it is very convenient to work and automatically make moves.
Yes, there is confidence in the future that it will be possible to accumulate 4000-6000 gold, but how will there be boosters, which should be enough. The main reason is that the store is closed. There are a lot of stones in the store.
My boss, with whom we do business and conduct business, does not like this, but there is a very pleasant moment that I am the boss of this business and this is not bad. No one bothers you anymore and you can work 24 hours or work 2 hours, setting up a flexible schedule, which is very convenient. :point_right: :call_me_hand:

My battletag:
NorthWind#21927
US server

I also accept gifts. Friends, don’t be shy. Send it and I’ll play a couple of games with you in Hearthstone.

Greetings to you all, my dear friends.

I found myself in a difficult situation here.
The Blizzard Store is closed indefinitely.
I can no longer make purchases like other players, which brings me pain and suffering and certain difficulties.
I survive only on the award ribbon and receiving gold coins from the award ribbon.
I relate to the homeless players in Hearthston.
I work for food or for stones from the Hearthstone store.
I do small assignments and dirty work.

Complete shortage of resources. There is no more hope. There is only pain and suffering ahead. I accept any help.

Yes, you have a unique opportunity to play one game with me. At one time I was a famous tournament player in Hearthstone. I argued a lot with the Blizzard company and the developers of Hearthston about what playing cards should be. For which he received more than 300 bans until 3024.
I didn’t manage to become the champion of Hearthston, but I managed to set a world record for bans up to 3024, which is also nice!

I’ll help you complete the quest “Play with a friend for 1500 experience.”
I’ll play a few games with you just for the mood.
My battletag:
NorthWind#21927
US server

P.S. Yes, it’s good that the Blizzard store is closed and not working. I can’t buy anything. This is pain, suffering and punishment for Blizzard!
If the store were open, I would immediately buy:

• new skins;
  • gold cards;
  • I bought something else.
    If the store were open, I would immediately buy:
  • new skins;
  • gold cards;
  • I bought something else.
    I would play for fun, but Blizzard forced me to do this, create several accounts and farm gold. I hate Blizzard for this. I hate farming gold.

And in my lpanas I can farm 100,000 gold coins in 1 year.
I have already drawn up a schedule of what needs to be done and why.

P.S.
At this difficult time, friends, when the store is closed and I can’t buy anything, which means I can’t play for all classes and I’m very limited in resources that only come from the reward ribbon. Friends, subscribers of my channel, a channel that I deleted out of spite…Very hot inside. This is the flame and rage in me… We already had almost 1000 subscribers on the channel then. Ohhh, I’m sorry!!! I was very upset about Blizzard and started to get depressed when the Hearthstone store was closed. I’m sorry this happened…
Technically, if you somehow get hold of dust and at least collect 4-5 classes, then it will be possible to resume the work of the channel on Twitch and YouTube. It is quite possible to do this.
I will accept any gifts from subscribers and my glorious fans. Fans of our furious channel, the craziest players in Hearthstone gathered there. A lot of obscene speech, swearing, devilish jokes. Some strange people, but everyone had fun. You know me that in the chat on Twitch and YouTube I allow you to write any words, good or bad, and whatever you think. Your opinion has always been important to me.
I will accept donations of any resources for Heartland. I don’t know how it works in the store, but I can make purchases with stones that I don’t have. I can’t attach a credit card. I would love boosters that can be used to make dust. Someone may have an extra reward ribbon or a code from it that you don’t need so that you can receive 20 percent more gold.
Yes, it seems like there were some gift codes or something like that, when activated you can get quite a few boosters and cards. Anything that can be used to make dust for cards and decks.
Thank you all in advance. Thank you.

10 Likes

This sounds like addiction. No hate but seriously stop playing and get your life together

6 Likes

Addiction is for drug addicts. who take prohibited substances.
Hearthstone is my hobby. I’ve been in Hearthston for 10 years since day one, starting March 11, 2014.
I have been with Hearthston in joy and sorrow.
In good times and in hard times.
I’ll be with Hearthston until the end.
There is no dependence :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Obviously a joke and good humor… I bet you are the life of the party…

6 Likes

I’ve been on weed for >10 years, so it still could be addiction :rofl: :sweat_smile:

Escapism.

But then again, that’s how most people approach gaming

5 Likes

Yes, you must always go forward and never look back.
Chaos.
The world is filled with crisis.
The Hearthstone store is closed.
Tragedy. Pain and suffering grip us constantly.
The topic is serious. Surviving only on the ribbon of awards. Gold coins that bring an award ribbon.
Nothing can be changed. The harsh reality of this world. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

This is a very rare quest “Play with a friend for 1500”. I will try to help you.

5 Likes

I see you also can spec into slim pickens.

A man of taste.

6 Likes

Sir, in these trying times when the world is in chaos and disorder.
The Blizzard Hearthstone store has been closed for a long time. It is not possible to buy anything.
So you have to turn around and somehow survive…

6 Likes

Perhaps soon I will have this task and then we will play a game.

4 Likes

I also accept gifts. Friends, don’t be shy. Send it and I’ll play a couple of games with you in Hearthstone.

4 Likes

For victory! Attack! Hooray! :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Let’s do it!!! go go go :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

A woman must complete a quest with a man for 1500 :joy: :joy: :joy: “Aunt help uncle for 1500” :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

The quest “Aunt help uncle for 1500” brings people closer :point_right: :+1:

4 Likes

Guys, who else has played this quest “Aunt help uncle for 1500”? :rofl:

3 Likes

Sir, this is definitely an interesting modern quest. :joy: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

you there you go…
ta ta ti tu ta…
ta ti ta ta…
ra ri ti tu ta…
ri ri pa ta ta…
ri ru ti tu ta…
:point_right: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Guys, we’re working. Moving our business forward :nerd_face:

4 Likes

The best quest from Blizzard “Play with a friend for 1500”