Quest decks have turned the game into trash

Quest Rogue with The Caverns Below suffered in a similar fashion. Twice.

what you don’t have fun playing quest shaman OVER and over and over and over?

1 Like

I love the quest idea … but imo the quests in this season are terribly unbalanced and need no work to build a deck around.
Especially the Shaman and Druid quests are too easy acchievable and give a too big advantage for the rest of the game.
I just wish they would be balanced in a way, that you had to comitt to a quest deck and really had to try to make it work in the game.

It’s odd to mention ‘build around’ issue with Quest decks, which some do have, and Quest Druid being an example. Quest Druid runs a lot of cards that wouldn’t or haven’t seen much play without the Quest so the deck does heavily commit to the Quest.

Shaman, Rogue, and Priest are l in my opinion the only three semi-viable to viable Quests that don’t require a lot of build around or are sacrificing little for the reward. Not that I really have an issue with any of them outside of maybe Shaman… but that Quest will be a a lot more tolerable when Shudderwock rotates.

1 Like

Your response shows you do care actually… because we call care… about this game…about blizzard…about whats right and wrong.
Feels like everything is coming to a point and its all going to explode. Hundreds of “im leaving” posts written everyday but instead of solving problems you say buy nobody cares…hmmm…but nobody actually reads the underlying issues…the game isnt fun when its this over designed.

The problem with Shaman is not the quest or reward, but the cards that it can use. Lifedrinker needed a nerf a long time ago because so many decks included just for the free face damage. If it was changed to target a minion, quest shaman would really suffer. Rat should also not be neutral and possibly be rogue only. With those changes, EVIL Totem and Slurper would be the only real lackey generators and at that point the variance in what you get is enough.

1 Like

I will agree before Druid’s quest I was ready to suggest they rotate Cenarius for another leg from the past.