QOL Battlegrounds Duos & Adjusting the Duck/Bird package

First of all, we really need a proper PASS to teammate icon, some people use freeze because it looks like a circle, some people use checkmark, but sometimes they also use those to indicate they want you to keep it, so it creates a ton of confusion almost every single game.

We need like a Right facing arrow icon for a ‘pass me that card’.

So about the beast’s Duck/Bird/Scorpion/Dino/Goat/tree package, which people consider a “mid-range” deck. But

However, if Beasts are in rotation, Rylak is in rotation, which means you will have either giant boars or giant demons.

Scorpion takes several turns to get like 50/450, at the same time the Rylak combo can get 500/5000 Boards, 2000/2000 demons. There is no exit out of this beast package and it is overshadowed by Rylak being a beast in same rotation.

I don’t think this package needs like super scaling, but it needs to not fall behind by like 1000% where 1 boar can kill the entire beast synergy.

Some adjustments I would like to see, and even these would still be underwhelming:

Scarab 1/1 on death, give your beasts stats wherever they are
Dino 2/1 on death
Tree +2 attack
Turtle +2/4
Scorpion, +1 attack or health randomly

thats a portal icon its “swirly”

which is also used to show freeze tavern and freeze the card, which is why we need a proper icon for different actions

Personally I don’t have any issue with the current icons, the Swirly icon works to communicate that I am going to send that minions to my team mate. The question mark, check and cross are pretty clear.

Not sure an arrow pointing to the right would be any better. What does everyone else think?

I’m sorry; I’m feeling a little dumb here: scorpion? Do you mean the hydra? Because I have NO clue what you mean otherwise.