Q&A for SoU (Player initiated)

Hi all,
There was a Q&A for the RoS expansion, thus I thought I shall make one for SoU.

I believe everyone is excited and may have many questions in your mind.
So, why not gather your questions here, and let’ work to improve communication between Dev and the player base.

NOTE: This is not an official thread

To everyone: Good Luck and Have Fun

EDIT:
Dev are hosting an AMA on [/r/hearthstone] Tuesday, July 9 starting around 2:00 p.m. PDT (11:00 p.m. CEST) until 4:00 p.m. PDT (1:00 a.m. CEST)**

2 Likes

Wonder how many Choose 1 cards are druid going get, it’s be nice tbh if all the cards they release are choose 1

Good idea and nice constructive thread! :+1:

Q: What are your plans for solo adventures going forward? Are you happy with the feedback received from The Dalaran Heist?

Q: Will we eventually be able to hold more than 18 decks at a time and can we change where they sit on the list without deleting them and recreating them?

Thank you to the hardworking devs :blush:

3 Likes

with quest druid will be getting I also would release for that mechanic one that is like wild mechanic only as a lot have been rotated out standard.

Are all quest rewards related to new hero powers?

That has already been answered. It is yes.

Are there any plans to address more “out of character” cards for other classes to bring us all more in line with class direction around SoU?

Will the next solo content be something fresh or just more advancement to the system used in RoS?

Can we expect more potential buffs during SoU to severely low performing, but flavorful, cards?

Is there any discussion around at least just fully rebooting classic once to clear old design elements for correcting toward the new vision?

What is the core gameplan design for the heart and soul of hearthstone, and how well does that line up both with class vision and with expansion direction?

1 Like

An inconvenient question

With no ill intention. A lot of HS Forum members are putting an effort to build up the forum as a quality discussion platform (or the default platform for HS related discussion).

I respect Dev’s decision to use whichever platform that suits their needs.

However, it is “unreasonable” to expect players to know (and hunt) information that are spread across multiple platforms. There should be a default source to access all related information preferably through this forum.

There is no need for major changes, but a simple post with link to that platform will be acceptable to most of us here (I presume).

Again, with no ill intention, the purpose is back into building this forum as a quality and worthy platform.

1 Like

Yep, I know what my questions gonna be :stuck_out_tongue:

Q#1: When will you add new classes to the game?
Q#2: How do you plan on moving forward with HS without adding new classes to the game?
Q#3: I am a demon hunter main on wow, add new classes to the game please?
Q#4: How do you plan on address the issue of not adding new classes to the game?
Q#5: How do you plan on getting my money without new classes in the game?
Q#6: Hey how come you haven’t added new classes in the game?

Thanks dev

1 Like

Play Nice…

I will take that under advisement.