Purchasable golden minion in the tavern

Hello, today I was playing BG and I found a golden minion in the tavern (murloc tide hunter 4/2). I was also able to buy it, but it didn’t give me a discorvery card. However, its presence has influenced the goldgrubber’s stats (+2/+2 like a a regular golden minion)

Happened to me too just now, had an 8/8 Twilight Emissary in Bobs tavern, text said give +4/+4 which it also did, but no discovery. Have screenshots if somebody needs it. Werent you playing Eudora by any chance, and didnt you dig the Tidehunter before this bug happened? Cause i did dig the Emissary like 3 turns before…

Same here as well. Link to photo included, saw an 8/8 Murloc that I could buy in the tavern.
https://imgur.com/CubaZ1G

I was playing patches and Eudora was dead, maybe it happens only when she is in game

There was a bug which was hotfixed two days ago:

I think what happened is that Eudora’s sold minions entered the purchasable / discoverable pool, but since they were not really normal minions, people got one fewer choice than expected. They fixed that by making the minion appear now, but it is still a weird minion, has golden stats but is either golden without the border, or is a new minion altogether, not the regular one, not the golden version, but a mix.

It looks like there may be more which needs to be patched with this hero.

Note that when a hero dies, their minions re-enter the pool of available minions, so this would be more common after Eudora dies.

Oh yes, that seems like the case, it happened to me like an hour before i posted this, so like 24 hours after the hotfix. And the minion was ok in all ways except giving a discovery. I sold my golden Emissary the same turn/turn before (not sure), so it getting back into the pool with its golden stats is pretty likely. I wasnt dead tho, just selling it seems to be enough.