Progression blocker in Dalaran Heist Chapter 1 Encounter 1 against Marei Loom

Hi there, I’m submitting this bug report because it’s probably a pretty rare scenario but results in a total progression blocker.

I began a Dalaran Heist playthrough at Chapter 1, using Mage. I chose Burning Wit as my Hero Power and BURN! as my deck. My first encounter was with Marei Loom, whose Hero Power is to swap my left-most card with a random one in my deck. After two rounds, my hand was empty and she used her Hero Power, which failed because I had no cards. Then she played Curse of Weakness, reducing all of my minions to 0 Attack. After this, her turn never ended and I’m stuck. The AI seems to think the turn has ended, because it’s playing idle lines as though I’m in my turn. However, I have no available inputs other than to concede the match.

I don’t know what may have caused this, but the only reason I can think of is that I have no available moves whatsoever (unless I draw a card that costs 3 or less). I’m going to attempt to quit out of the client and return to the match to see if that solves the issue.