Problems with decks not syncing

So I made sure that both my mobile account and PC account were in the same location and logged into the same account. But the decks aren’t the same. It shows the correct hero and the number of decks I have, but the cards in the decks are not the same. Please help

12 Likes

Same thing with me. I tried with Mac, iPhone and Android devices and card changes won’t sync up.

2 Likes

I have the same Problem. Card changes made on PC and Mobile (IOS) are out of sync. Really annoying, you never know which version is the one your playing with :frowning:

4 Likes

Same, made sure both versions were in the americas, but same problem. I get an error when I try to use an outdated deck sometimes as well. Something wrong with blizzard servers?

1 Like

I have the same bug.
Full description below:
there is no deck synchronization between the computer game and the phone. Same account, same region. Actually, the synchronization is in the case of adding or removing decks from the collection, while changes to cards in individual decks only work on the device on which they were introduced (deck editing).
For example: after starting the game on the phone, I edit the deck - I exchange cards for other ones. I save. Then when I start the game on the computer, this deck is not edited (it is in the original version), and when I start the game again on the phone, the deck is changed again. Conversely, it works exactly the same. It’s as if there was a separate deck collection for each device, but only when editing them.

3 Likes

Update: new ptach on both devices didn’t fix the issue. C’mon blizz guys, it really can’t be that hard fixin it.

Same issue here. Cards aren’t the same in decks on different devices.

1 Like

I should note that while the deck editor doesn’t show the cards I changed, it has them in the deck when I play it making it impossible to know what’s actually in my decks.

1 Like

I am experiencing the problem with decks not syncing between Windows and Android devices as of the most recent patch (23.2.2). Not only are the collections are not syncing properly, the deck I see in the collection does not reflect the same set of cards when I go into a match. For example if I modify a deck on Android and check the deck on PC it will not have synced but when I start a match on PC, it will use the deck I modified on Android. Most confusing!

Edit: In addition if I modify an incorrectly synced deck it corrupts the deck, giving me an error “There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again”.

1 Like

I have the same problem since a few weeks, and it’s very annoying. Edit: In addition if I modify an incorrectly synced deck it corrupts the deck, giving me an error “There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again”.

3 Likes

same problem, such a poor performance by blizz wow

1 Like

same here. decks not syncing between PC and iOS

1 Like

Exactly the problem I am having

I started experiencing the same issue a couple weeks ago. It is truly annoying. Desktop and Mobile decks are not the same when you go to edit them, making it very difficult. Please fix this ASAP.

2 Likes

Exact same issue here. It’s a pain having to edit one deck and then trying to remember what you changed to fix the deck in the other version.

2 Likes

wtf, blizz, really annoying, still happening

1 Like

Ive been having the same issue for at least 2 weeks

1 Like

Same issue with me. I changed 3 cards in a warrior deck on my phone. When I view the deck on my PC, the list is the old list. But when I play a game, the cards are the newer cards. Totally confuses my deck tracker, which is sure the deck is the old version until the new cards show up.

CAN WE HAVE A BLUE POST PLEASE?

3 Likes

Same issue for me. Deck does not sync between PC and android. Two days ago I edit my deck on android to replace 1 out of 2 spammy arcanist with mutanus but when I play on my PC both copy of spammy arcanist is still there but mutanus is also there. The deck editor in PC still show the old version with 2 copy of spammy arcanist

2 Likes

Same issue between PC and iOS. I thought the 23.4 patch would fix it but nope! Really annoying as you cannot play the game cuz it constantly pops the error “There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again”.

2 Likes