Problem with playing on android

After the introduction of the last patch into the game, the game began to crash. There is no sequence or action for which the game crashes, it happens at any time of the game, be it a game menu, a collection, a game mode / arena, and so on. Until the last patch this was not.

2 Likes

Hey BeautyQueen,

Could you provide us with the following information?

• Device model
  • OS Version

Thanks!

HTC one m7. Android 5.0.2
The game freezes if i use several cards, maybe a lot of them, but I have problems with: shadow bolt, shadow word death, when i get healing from obsidian statue, when the enemy puts a weapon on. I followed the instructions, deleted the cache/date, reinstalled the game, nothing helped.

3 Likes

I have this problem to

1 Like

Same problem here, and I swear if I have reinstall game, im just deinstall and take my money else where.
Galaxy J3 Luna Pro
Android version: 6.0.1
Like original poster my game crashed when trying to use shafow word death that i noticed

1 Like

I got this problem too… In arena also in tavern brawl recently… Playing on xiaomi redmi 4 prime…

1 Like

Samsung android. same thing here. i just lost an arena game at 4-0 because i couldnt play shadow word death. it crashed my game 3 consecutive turns. have noticed shadow bolt and argent lance are also crashing me. As well as prince malchezaar if oppenent has that card, i dont get a first turn. PLZ FIX!!! I dont mind losing games, but losing them like this is super frusterating.

1 Like

So in the end this problem is not to understand? Or will it? Or not correct? and do what?
Sank’s

I have the same problem in my movil android the game crash with shadow word death and other cards

I would like to know when to wait for fixing bugs on android, because for more than two weeks it is impossible to play the game

Yep same, all of those seem to crash

List of bugged out cards ive noticed myself so far. Whenever they are played (or in minions case, destroyed) the game crashes. Im on an android j3 skypro iirc.

Shadowbolt, obsidian statue, that priest 2/6 that destroys random enemy, and at least 2 different paladin weapons, the 2/2 skeleton that summons a 5/5 and one for your opponent, and some more i think.

When relaunched the game generally picks up after the card is played with the exception of 2/2 skelebro, which crashed the game so hard it wouldnt start back up.

Really hoping the issue is solved soon, id like to take the kirin tor capital but haro setting sun gets one of those 2/6 deathrattles off and he can spawn them in over and over, crashing the game over and over.

Thanks for your time

Hello? Can we please get an update on this problem? The game is freaking unplayable to me atm due to these bugs, I think most of is have been patient in waiting for a response but it is getting old waiting for anything.

1 Like

I really want to learn from the staff of the Blizzard at least an approximate timeframe for fixing bugs. Already 3 weeks it is impossible to play the game except the adventure mode.

Same for me. Moto G 3rd gen android 6.0.1