Problem with arena

I win one game (with score 0 wins and 2 lose) in arena and i just lost

Have a look a the “common issues” thread. Essentially, you disconnected during matchmaking, and reconnected to another game. You lost the first one due to the disconnect, and that ended your run.

When i win i get experience and see victory on my screen . After i reboot game i see a message (you disconnected from last game and you lost arena )

Exactly as the link I provide described (and the link therein). There was a disconnect during matchmaking (or you cancelled the queue at the wrong time, creating that disconnect). Then you connected to another game server for your game.

Thus, you were essentially playing two games at once. The first one you lost since you had disconnected, and the second one you won. The server won’t penalize your experience and quest progress for that, but since arena runs end after 3 losses, the run is over. If you had had 0 victories and 1 loss instead, then this situation would have cause you to be 1 and 2. If you had played ranked, you would have lost a star and won a star at the same time (so it looks like nothing happened).

That link in a link above is here, this is Blizzard’s official word on this:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/17276?blzcmp=app

Ok . Thanks for help .