Priest is too cancer

Sad but true. I wasted 15 mins the other day trying to even damage one. They destroyed my decent played cards with ezmode “dEsTrOy a CaRd iF u FaRtUd” x 4, and healed every time. He even healed at full just to piss me off. He mirrored and healed the whole time, so I just /ragequit.

There’s just those rare times that I want to reach into the screen and smash someone’s face with a bag of rocks.

I’ve been running spell priest and I truly don’t believe it’s cancerous. It has far more aggressive potential than other priest decks and isn’t about stalling at all.

What other priest decks are being used right now that are annoying, specifically?

The diff between priest and face hunter : At least priest let you play.

1 Like

Strange, I tried some spell Priest and won sometimes but even then it felt hollow and soulless, like this was the end of a long term relationship I’ve had with Standard Anduin. The endurance and stasis Priest could build was what I liked.

Different strokes for different folks. :slight_smile: Personally, I’m not a fan of playing the typical priest type of playing slowly and causing extensive matches. I honestly don’t like versing those types of decks, either. However, I am definitely not against them on the basis that I can empathize with the players that enjoy that. This is why I often find myself on the fence regarding Tickatus, because so many priests find such difficulty in him, and I’m unsure that specific archetypes should be so oppressed. Than again another part of me, the part that dislikes facing slower, control priest decks likes Tickatus.

Is Priest still a class? I thought they deleted priest… I don’t even see them on ladder these days!!

Seriously though, they’re not a problem now. Just had a really good game against priest… Managed to incanters 3 times and get 5 refreshing waters through discover… To race through my deck and drop C’thun.

Priest spends the game doing nothing of any significance

Average reply: “ur ned 2 git gud dere nawt hard u jst suk lol” and proceed to apply their personal experience to prove how bad you are.

I instantly concede to them, as it’s not worth the price of more Advil.

1 Like

Therefore, the priests are called CLAY. Clay priest. Mix the clay. Glinomes))

Yes I find that as well. It is always the players fault for losing against someone else’s overpowered deck.

priest should simply get deleted.

1 Like

Priest is old clay! Always kneaded clay!

Everyone would like to delete some class, in that case we would have zero classes and nothing to play

Please lock this dead topic from 2020 revived by some people leaving in the past like illiterate.

Git gud. Priest is garbage In standard

Ugh…one of you mental midgets…

So, all along I’m playing to not improve my skills. I’m just playing to get worse or stay the same. So, since you know how to “gIt GuD”, share your wisdom. You obviously shown how much you care and would love to help.

Living*
Also, you mad? Why are you upset because people keep everyone posted on issues that are long lasting? Ever occur to you that change won’t happen if you don’t say anything?

Try thinking. It may help.