Priest is too cancer

I’m just tired of not being able to do much to counter priest decks these days…it’s not fun because they have so little offense usually the game takes forever and they just slowly where you down and you know halfway into the match if you are likely to win or not…i don’t care about people crying about face hunter…priest is the real problem here…

23 Likes

You just have to auto-concede against them. They are unbeatable.

7 Likes

It’s the rock-paper-scissors thing. There are decks that can beat it especially tempo (gala) rogue and singleton mage and occassionally dragon hunter but others have huge troubles with them - gala war/face hunter(?). Priest is quite uncommon at higher ranks but seems to be quite common around rank 5 for whatever reason.

What I did was, I already had token druid deck and powered it thru ranks 5-3 and then went back to gala warrior for the higher ranks. Unless priest has mass hysteria at 5, you can easily close games on turn 6, alternatively around turn 8 once you build back up your board you close the game. Definitely one of the more stupid decks Blizzard has masterminded.

You are wrong boy, to begin with a rogue can become a class similar to that of the priest if he takes into account the letters of resurrection, except that the real problem is druid.

This is correct.

Priest has a 100% win rate, even in the mirror.

12 Likes

Cancer is a deadly disease affecting millions worldwide.

Res Priest is very annoying.

Slight difference.

12 Likes

i suspected as much…thank you for confirming.

what do you play? Priest is super easy to counter because they are so slow and focus on rez value, plus there are so many tech cards to mess up their pool

To mess up their pool

• Saronite Taskmaster, Flight Master, Tinkmaster Overspeark, Griftah, Zul’Drak Rutualist (best card), Leeroy, Muck Hunter, Marsh drake –
    *Polymorph, Malygos Polymorph, Hex, Plague of Murlocs (best)

Give them cards, they won’t play because they don’t want it in their pool. mess or mill

• Fishflinger, Bad Luck Albatross, King Mukkla, Tanglefur Mystic, Griftah

Mess up their big value turns

• Unseen Saboteur get rid of their big spells
  • Mojomaster delays their big play turn
  • Chaos Gazer force them play a card they don’t to

OTK decks

• Shirvallah OTK
  • Malygos OTK

In stardard I have high winrate against rez priest as Control Warrior and Gala Rouge without any of these cards

There is more than one definition of cancer. Res priest is a malignant growth on the Hearthstone community

7 Likes

I really do just auto-concede. Why? I don’t play for brownie points, the glory of legend, or any other reason. I play to have fun. I don’t enjoy playing against priest–never have. So…next class. Sucks when you have a win streak going. But otherwise? Heaven.

7 Likes

thats a lie
post must be 20 characters

Well you can take it in mirror matches the priest will always win so I think thats true :joy:

1 Like

What’s Remus up to nowadays?

Btw I hate res priest too. Don’t get me wrong.

Would you please consider changing your header?
I completed Cancer treatment in August of last year and still do not have my taste buds back. I find your header more than a bit upsetting. My thanks.

4 Likes

Mages and Priests can all pound sand in wild play. Priest’s weren’t so bad but now they have unlimited board clears and unlimited methods to resummon dead minions. Definitely frustrating at times…

So… in other words… use a bunch of cards you wouldn’t want to bring against any other class in the game and just hope you keep matching up against rez priest

2 Likes

You don’t have to use all of them. As for “using cards for a specific matchup,” that’s what tech cards do, improve your matchups against specific decks.

1 Like

plague of murlocs hex poly and badluck albatross arent that bad vs other decks

still cancer to this day not fun to play against

1 Like

Say that to the priest who I just froze their board for 7 turns in a row as spell mage. And finally blew them up with PoC and evocation burn. I’m sure they were having tons of fun. Didn’t even have to Reno.