Pressing Space very fast consumes packs, but doesn't actually open them

I bought ~17 packs for the new expansion. I openened a few, and around the 10th I pressed space really fast. The first pack opened normally, but it also consumed the other 9 packs, without actually rewarding anything. I confirmed that the cards didn’t go straight to the Collection, since the number is lower than it should.

i am experiencing the same issue! pack opening was really laggy and suddenly it started skipping packs, when opening the next pack by pressing space. i went from 107 unopened packs left to 102 packs left and from 93 packs left to 89 packs left. checked collection, only got 5 new cards each time. considering i spent almost 100€ on packs I am outraged that i simply lost at least 8 packs i paid for. might be more, because i did not pay attention to this before. this is unacceptable!

They said it was a visual issue and all the cards are already decided on the account.

1 Like

interesting… the cards dont show up as new in my collection, so i assumed i did not get any.

I had an issue where it consumed a pack, and shortly afterwards I got kicked out. When I logged back in, it cancelled the arena run I had going before rotation, and awarded me the pack from it, so it looked like it was back. But then when I went into the arena tab, I realised I didn’t get a pack from it.
I am still missing at least one pack.

From Hearthstone Common Issues:

I realised that, I had just initially thought that that was my missing pack coming back, before realising that its the arena reward. I am still missing a pack from the opening bug