Pre-Order Tomb of Terror, misleading advertisment

So upon pre-order the way it was worded made it seem you would be given the adventure vault, a golden legendary (which was available as soon as you purchased the pre-order) and 16 booster packs from the new set that were to be available upon release, or so I thought. When I logged on today I discovered that nobody on my friends list who pre-ordered received the 16 booster packs and were equally confused. Thinking it must be an error or glitch I submitted a ticket about the issue and discovered that no it was not, the 16 booster packs are the same 16 you receive, 3 per beating each phase of the adventure plus another 3 and another second golden legendary upon completion. To put into perspective, we who pre-ordered the adventure spent $20.00 to unlock a dungeon that you can unlock Chapter by Chapter with gold (700 gold each chapter generally speaking so yeah pricey but doable without spending any gold). Or you could save up gold and purchase the dungeon set by set, still earn the Classic Golden Legendary (No, not even one from the new set.), and then purchase 15 booster packs from the new set for $20.00 without having to work for it.

So the Pre-order for $20.00 gave you the adventure unlocked without the need of gold, a exclusive cardback, and a random extra golden legendary that you can disenchant from the new set as a pre-order. so an extra Golden legendary and 16 boosters you have to work to earn, and a card back for $20.00, or 15 booster packs you don’t have to unlock for $20.00.

ultimately while annoying for me it’s not budget breaking since I earn plenty of cash tips in my job, however for some folks that could be there spending cash for the month. It’s for those folks I’m speaking for because honestly to have so many people wondering where there pre-ordered boosters were, means the advertisement was misleading enough that many folks were left disappointed. My suggestion is be more specific with your advertisement for those pre-orders like when a new set launches, perhaps by stating that the boosters are unlocked in the dungeon in the pre-order rather than vaguely listing them as included making folks think it was an added bonus for the pre-order rather than a standard feature for the adventure with or without the pre-order.