Potential Mysterious Stranger bug

Okay so after today’s update I have been trying to farm Vol’jin tasks, but apparently the mysterious guy doesnt want to offer him to me even when I only have 3 mercs in the party. Instead he offers me a random merc that is not even in my party. Am I missing something here? And also this seems to be happening only with Vol’jin, I can get tasks of other mercs just fine. Does anybody know what may be causing this? Thanks in advance.

I was having the same issue, and came across this topic ( Vol'jin Tasks Bugged BADLY ) that is like likely culprit. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Oh, good to hear I’m not the only one experiencing this. Let’s hope it gets fixed soon

Hi! i’m from brazil, i have the same problem, i open a ticket, they say this is a RARE bug and they can,t do anything about this problem!!!

1 Like

That’s not a bug, but part of their temporary fix. Completing his tasks is bugged so they’ve stopped his tasks from spawning.

[Added 11/3][Mercenaries] We are aware that players were getting stuck on certain Vol’jin Task levels. We’ve temporarily disabled him from visiting the Village while we investigate a solution.

1 Like

My opponent hang up during the duel game? nothing happens, timer is not working. Its a pity to give up, the duel is for coins. Can you fix tis bag?