Potential Bug with Reska the Pitt Boss

I just had a game where my opponent played Reska the Pitt Boss the turn before mine, and I had an empty board. He spread Reska’s death rattle to their minions as well, some of which were stolen from me. I played Grand Magister Rommath, on my next turn, and the light shows being casted killed Reska. My Rommath was then stolen, but then the spell casting that was still spawning from my side of the board switches to their side and begins casting on me and killing me. Is this working as intended?

Do you have a replay of this game?

Unfortunately I do not have a replay.

This is not a bug. The spells get casted by Rommath himself and not the hero.

If Rommath happens to switch to the other side of the battlefield during the battlecry then the spells hit the original owner of Rommath.

I just learned that myself. Very interesting.

Like mage doesn’t have enough issues already, this is working as intended. Thanks for the aid though, I appreciate it!

1 Like

What spells did Rommath recast?

Would one of them have caused Rommath to change sides to your opponent’s board, hand, or deck?

If so, then that explains it. If a minion casts spells and one of those spells causes its ownership to change, then the remaining spells are cast respective to its new owner.