"post admin actions" - Make Wiki - option on posts?

Give is a few more minutes man!

1 Like

FOR SCIENCE:

If you remove the wiki does it lock the thread? Does it remove all edits made after creation?

Test it out.

Try yours first lol I don’t want to remove it for fear it just deletes everything previous

EDIT: Looks like it just keeps it and I can no longer see all the edits but can no longer interact with them

Good call on that one. Removed wiki option, post & edits remain.

Yeah, basically just stops editing from occurring and looking at who did what to the edits

if you click on the orange edit “icon”, top right of the wiki post, you can also see who made changes to the post/ Lookin at you Goramier… :rofl:

1 Like

I am guilty!

I am seriously buzzing like a kid in a candy shop or a crack head bout to fetch a teenth!

Whiipppeeee!!!

1 Like

I guess I am a mod now of these here forums.

Time I whip these people into shape.

1 Like

Have some fun before you leave us for work again. Bit off topic for this thread, but I always have good fun arguing with ya bud, even if it is over stupid crap… IT ALWAYS IS!

2 Likes

Thank you man, I do appreciate that.

I feel like this thread is a joke on me. This can’t really be happening?

1 Like

perfect for polls and complaint / wishlists

1 Like

I wish there was an actual POLL though /sigh

1 Like

I can make one

Oh boy… My time ITT has made me giddier, far stupidly giddier than it should ever

Do you want your own little playground? See next post

Goramier’s Playground

is it really?

I feel like this is a trap…

and

remember techno viking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjCdB5p2v0Y

The most angst penguin ever!

I have a one liner ready…

1 Like

I experimented with it in my earlier days and found it counter productive as a function.

There is no control on the thread. There is no administrator control on what is allowed or not.

For example of making a game guide, this wiki function works great where everyone can chip in to build the guide… in theory… but in reality, someone can just come along and add in something wrong or delete something.

Worse off, the thread owner will not be notified of what are the changes.

1 Like

you got people like me running around…

worster idea ever IMO

@Schyla,
Challenge: you can try asking the 30 forum members, each suggesting a card, to build a deck.

Alternatively, you can start a Word-Chain game. (each person add a word before or after the previous to form a wacky sentence)

1 Like

Interesting idea! I might just do that! It makes everything into 1 post. ooooooo now I’m getting ideas

I made my contribution.

1 Like