"post admin actions" - Make Wiki - option on posts?

I just noticed this on my posts and never saw it before (probably not paying attention).

On my posts where the edit pencil is at on the bottom, I also see a wrench. The wrench reads “post admin actions”. Clicking that pulls up “Make Wiki”. Clicking that makes my post have a new orange edit sign near the top of my post where orange edit pencils appear.

I googled to find out what this means and someone said it means other admins can edit my post…but what’s the point of this?

Is it so I can make a post that has information and I allow other posters with that privilege to edit that post to update the information in my absence?

Just not sure I’ve ever seen a real need for this?

𝕳𝖔𝖜𝖉𝖞, 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖎𝖋 𝖎𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐𝖘 -𝓑𝓳𝓸𝓻𝓷
1̶̧̲̳̱̟̜̘͍̲̄2̴̟͎̰̥̺̭̠͙̈́̎̽̀̄̍̋͌ͅ3̷͚͎͎̼͌̿̚
�̷̛̛͈͙̃̋̌͌̉�̶͎̭̯̥̗̦͇͇͕̒̐̃͛̔̍̃̋̆͘�̴̡̤̬̥̻͕̲̫̺̊͑�̸͓̰̳̹̖̭̝́̈̐̓͒́͜�̷̭̻͆̂͂̇̂�̷̢̥̠̠̹͚͉̱̋�̴̺͎̭̒̐͋͐͘�̵̧̲̬̖̩̙̖̙̔̄̾͝�̷̗̳͓̦̹̖͆̊̈͂̓͆̓̑̃�̸̡͈̤̼̥͔̹̓̈̄͋͘͝ͅͅ
EDIT: I am testing this to see if I can edit your post wtf lmao…
-Theman

Goramier is so sexy, he even plays the guitar better than me. And he’s totally not fat at all

Goramier thinks I hacked him, I did, teeehehehehhehehehe

“I think pinapple belongs on pizza.” - Schyla

“Yes the game is rigged. Stupid idiots dun even know the extent!” - Bob Kotick

I’m pretty sure all of you should put your faith in the Light. The N’aaru would be pleased. -StoicPaladin

‘Put your face in da light, mon!’ — a Troll reply to StoicPaladin

“Michael Jackson was always human” - no one ever

“T̸̲̥͇̻͙̠̹̳̖̩̽́̆h̶̠̩͚̦̄̌̇̔e̴̡̱͕̖̜̓̊̔̅̂̇̾̒̒͝ ̵̧̪̻̺̦̠̬̞͐͗̅͒M̶̧̳̠̩̺͚̺̆̊͜i̴̳͌̿̀t̵̨̢͎̯͚̙̙̍́͋̇̈́̃̚o̸̡͎̯̮͕̩̹̱͐̍͗̈͘͝c̵̳̦͑̾͌̍̅͠h̶̭͉̺͑ơ̵̲̯̔̍͒͋̽͌͂̎͜ͅn̷̥̉̿̐̏͆̊́̕ḓ̷͉͈̝̒̿́͌̀̔̒r̴̨̢̭̮̫̺͔̃͜i̸̭̪̱̩̫̮̖̮̝͆̒͋̄́̀̍͝ą̸͇̪̭̗̝͙̖̍̇̈́̏̾͒̔̚ ̶̩̳̤̺̱͔̪̪͉͂͠ͅí̸̡̡̛͖̦͍̱̺͠ͅs̶̛̫̝̳̬͔̩̲̺̹͆̈́̊̚̕ ̶̧͕̟͓̳̇̄̍̄̓̾̉t̸̹̂̆̿́̆̊̉̋͘h̶̡͉̟͈͊̀̋̓̏́́͝e̵̢͓͂ ̵̨̘͉̻̲̠̰͓̩̆̏͘"𝔗̸̲̥͇̻͙̠̹̳̖̩̽́̆𝔥̶̠̩͚̦̄̌̇̔𝔢̴̡̱͕̖̜̓̊̔̅̂̇̾̒̒͝ ̵̧̪̻̺̦̠̬̞͐͗̅͒𝔐̶̧̳̠̩̺͚̺̆̊͜𝔦̴̳͌̿̀𝔱̵̨̢͎̯͚̙̙̍́͋̇̈́̃̚𝔬̸̡͎̯̮͕̩̹̱͐̍͗̈͘͝𝔠̵̳̦͑̾͌̍̅͠𝔥̶̭͉̺͑𝔬̵̛̲̯̔̍͒͋̽͌͂̎͜ͅ𝔫̷̥̉̿̐̏͆̊́̕𝔡̷̭͉͈̝̒̿́͌̀̔̒𝔯̴̨̢̭̮̫̺͔̃͜𝔦̸̭̪̱̩̫̮̖̮̝͆̒͋̄́̀̍͝𝔞̸̨͇̪̭̗̝͙̖̍̇̈́̏̾͒̔̚ ̶̩̳̤̺̱͔̪̪͉͂͠ͅ𝔦̸̡̡̛͖̦͍̱̺́͠ͅ𝔰̶̛̫̝̳̬͔̩̲̺̹͆̈́̊̚̕ ̶̧͕̟͓̳̇̄̍̄̓̾̉𝔱̸̹̂̆̿́̆̊̉̋͘𝔥̶̡͉̟͈͊̀̋̓̏́́͝𝔢̵̢͓͂ ̵̨̘͉̻̲̠̰͓̩̆̏͘𝔭̷̫̘̭͕̟̥̓̄͛͆͋͝͝𝔬̸̱̳̻̪̈́͌̈́̊̎̍̽̈́𝔴̵̰̞͙̭̽̐𝔢̵̝̩̹̽̏̓̊̓̉̃́͘𝔯̶̼̈𝔥̴̘̻̘̣̠͔́̿̐̈́̕𝔬̴̢̱̤̻͕̺͓͊͆̋̈ͅ𝔲̸͓̯̰̘͇̟͍͕͐͌́͂͛̓͑͜𝔰̷̝͌̌̀𝔢̸̢̨͇̞̻͖̊͐̍̋͝ ̴̢͉͉̟͆͗̎̉͐̀̈́̀𝔬̴̭̘̰͚̝̥͕̓͛̈́̏̅̈́̆ͅ𝔣̸̢͔̆̾̔͘͘ ̸̧̐̅̈́̈́̈́̚𝔱̶̡̙̰̱͍̯̠̣̇̓̏𝔥̶͉̣͇̺̋𝔢̶̦̯̫͇̦̙̯͚͈͒ ̴̰̗̩̹̩͙͖̝̈́𝔠̴̡̺̪̽̂̃̀̈́́̅̍̚𝔢̴̱̠̭͕̮̘̦̪̮̥̆̾͒̒̌̈́́𝔩̴̛͚͖̲̻͕͕̗̦̹̂̾̑̒̓͆̕͝ͅ𝔩̴̡̧̫̲͔̖͎̩̫͂̌̅” - 𝔅̵̸̸̷̸̵̸̴̸̸̵̸̸̵̴̵̷̵̷̸̴̷̷̶̵̸̷̴̶̸̷̸̴̶̸̶̷̸̵̶̷̴̵̶̵̷̵̷̶̷̴̷̵̴̵̶̴̵̸̴̴̵̶̷̴̵̶̴̵̵̵̴̷̶̶̷̶̴̵̶̷̷̵̶̵̴̶̵̶̵̵̸̶̴̷̶̷̵̴̶̴̶̵̴̶̵̵̶̴̴̶̷̴̵̴̴̵̴̵̷̸̸̸̷̶̶̷̸̶̴̷̸̶̴̸̷̵̶̶̸̴̵̷̷̷̵̸̵̶̵̷̸̵̵̷̵̸̴̶̷̶̵̸̸̶̴̸̶̸̸̶̵̶̷̵̴̷̴̧̢̡̨̡̢̡̢̨̡̡̨̧̨̨̧̨̡̢̢̨̡̧̢̨̨̡̨̧̡̧̨̡̡̧̧̨̡̨̡̢̡̨̡̡̧̨̡̡̢̧̢̨̨̡̨̨̢̢̢̢̡̡̨̨̧̧̢̨̨̧̧̨̢̧̧̡̡̨̨̧̨̨̢̧̨̡̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̠̲̩͖̦̮͉͇̼̦̜͕̰̩̞̫̱̥̖̯͎̬͓͚͔͈͙̖̭͎̱̰̮̹̲̬̪̘͙̖͔̭̩͈͍̮͇͓̳̭̞̺̮̯̭̼̯̩̘̜̱̗̝̝̮̝͎̪͉̮̹͙̫̭̘͈̞̝̙̬̠͎͙̝͓͚̩̯̗̰͔̝̹͓̦͍͍͎͖̻̬͇̱̺͚̩̘͕̞͇͉̹̺̝̪̠̲͓̖̗͚̞̯͎̙̜͈̮̟̟̲̦̱̞̠̹̣̳̖̤͎̙̮̞̮͓͍̞͚̪̼̺͕̣͚̳̩̦̖̗͔̫͕̭̯̫̗͉͔̥̰͔͓̭̟̥̙͉̲̜̰͙̱̱̥̗̲̬̙̦̣͍̞̻̘̰̩̥̭͉̱̲̩͖̰͇̹̦̲̭̺̮̟̪̜͎͖̪̜̤̳̮̻͙͓̳͎̼̫̞͉̭̟̤̠͚̭̬̮͚̺̟͚̠͙̱͓̝̳͈̫̜̘̖̯̣̩̫͓̥̜͚̩̬̮̪͎̣̟̮̹̞̠̼͕͚̫̣̳͕̖̪͚̻̗͉̠̗̫͉͓̪̯̬̜͈͇̻̰͇̻̪̱̟̲̫̠͕̰͉͚͚̗̻̼̤̦͖͍̮͚͍̯͙͙̖̪͓̫̳̲̜̝͎̞̳̤͈̦̼̝̭̫̫̥̯͓̠̰̭̰̘͚͓̪̖͙̰̻̻̘̜̩͇̯͔̹̤̝̦̼͇̖̮̟̯̬̬̭͉͚̰͕̣͓̱͔͓̞͓͚̗̙̱̤͙̪̹͍̲̣͔̭̙͎̳͎͓̫̦̮̱̜̰̣̪̙͓̞̗̹̺̦̥̜̯̠̣͉̖̜̞͙̘̹̬̯̣͍̞̰͙̰̞̻̠̦̩̹̪͓͉̼̼̠̹̻͇͔̙̳̥̟͉̳͈̼̤̠̪̻̘̜̥̦̞̺͖̻͙͉̺̮̬͕͙̯͔͍̞̙̘̤̳̭͈̩̭̼̲͇̖͚̟̲̹͓͙̼̗͓̼̩̟̼̠̙̞̜͈͎̮̤͇̠̭̙͔͚̮̜̼͇̭̲͓͔̣͈̪͉͕̫̱̣̹̯̻̺̻͍̺̰̯̩̼͖̤̩̼͍̫̪̹̣̭̬̳̬̤̩̠͔̘̪̺̪̹̮̞͉̦͍̘͕̯̦̫̰̼͔̭̠̹͖͎̲̖̯̠̩͎͈̯̜̱̘̞̩̣̞̩͔̹̩̣̤̜̟̘͕̭͈̬̜͙͉̤͎͇̺͍͎̞̲͕͎͔̼̝͍̬͚̙̼̣̱̟͎̫̞̤̙͎͍̘̩̬̹̘̣̣̠̯͙̰̰͇̘̤̹̗̯̩̳͇̩͈͉͙̤̺͈̘̪̭̝̤̟̗̭̼͍͍͉͕̖̠̼̩̣̖͙̲̦͈͖̜̟͎̯͖͈̬̱̥͖̦̳͖̬͉̟̻͍͕̞̺̺͈͎̟̼̲̺̤̞̪̥͍͓̬͖͎̦͓̘̲̭̜̰̞̞̝̯̝̙̗̟̫̗̻̼̞̜͓͖̺̞̜̞̼̯̺̝̙͈̝̠̫̰̩̥̥͎̼̙͖̞̟͇̯͙̠̖͔͖̞͇̯̰͎̙̩͚̖̼̟̼̗͔̩̖͉͓̣̗̯̪͖̬̞͎͎̩̬̜͔͖̼̤͎͙̦̟͖̘̠͉̫̠̺̜̩̙͓̲̙̺̰̪̯̬̳͇̝͋͑͌͗̑͐̓́́́̑̈́̃͆̒͛̍̈̽̉̓̋̓̇͗͊̀̋̓̆̉̆̍̓̀́͌̋̊͌̓͑͒̏̈́̑͗̑͌̿́͂̓̑͆́͗̂̑͋͂͒́͐̿͑́̇̓͊̄́̎̓̑͆̋̓͋̀͊̐̊̀̏̓̇̍̒̈́̎̇̿́̍͌͑̒̇̎̃̍̈́̀͂͋́̿̋̽̄͑̈́̈́̐̀͑͌͒͐̎̄͒͗̈͊̅͑͂́͆̎̇̈́̿̅͗̅̔͒̿͑͆̄͆̀̽̋͊̀̉̐̇͆̑́̌̀͛̄͛̈́̀͛̊̈́̃̈́̌͑́̉̓̏͑̌͛̐̔̀̈́̍̀̒̏̃̑̀̈́̍̍͋̊̔͂͌̏̿̂͂͐͆̍̀̉͑͌̍͋̋́̌̅̌͐̈́̊̋͊́͐͆͛͌̀̓̆̏͂͛̀̔̊̈͌͌̃̋͋̇̄́́̉̊̌͂͑͌̀̈̅͛̂̎͆̅͗̊͆͌̌̃̐͌̇̿̀̈́͐̋̂́͂̐̄̅̽̄̇͆̐̽́̈̒̓̈̑̅̊̈́̒̐͐́͋̒͒̋͊̈̌̍͂̈́͋̀́͆̌̎͂́͗͛̑̀̀͐̈́̐͊̑͑̄̍͂̑̽̂̏́̍́̋̄͌͋͊̒̄͐̅̈́̈͐́̔͂́̔̅̊͗̽͂̆̆̄̂͆̀͌͛̍̐̿̃̋̃̓̔͒̄̽́̓̉̂͒̽̀̆͑̀̑̏̂̿͂̂̉̄̄̎͋͋̑̑̇͗̈́͊̿̅̈̈́͛̋̈̑̔̃̍͊̃̿̓̈́̽͐̓̆̊́͗͑͐͐̈́͗̑̾̀̔͂̀̈̓͑̂̄̎̉̔͐͐̀̇̀̀́̀̾̊̓̀̽̑̇͒̏̿̽̈͛̈̔̌͒͗̉́̏̉́̋́͆͋̃͒̅͂̑̇̒̊̈́͐̓̿͌͆̃̏̅̄̎̒́̋̉͆́͌̊́̔͒͒̈́͂̒̀͋̿͆̄͒̽̏̈́̂̉͛̀̉͐̈͒͊̓̆̀́̿̒̇̉̿̍͆͋̇̊̌̇̅̈͒̍́̔̔̋̄́̊̄̆͐̌̽̎̈̍͗͋̅́̄̿̄̏̍̉̿̂̊̓͊̉̉̔̃́̅̈͐̔̿̈́͆̾̔̇́̏͌͊̾̑̑̉̔̍͗̿͐͂͑̈́̋̑̒͆͐̿̓́̇͑͂̆̍̋͂̀͋̌͛̊̌̊̊͛̍̋̉̎̾̌͒̔̌̈́̌̍̌͊̔̓̓͐̋̄́͂̐̔̽̀̋̽͑̊̄̈́̂̅͒̃̓͗̂̓͐͛̊͗͐̽̒͌̒̇̓͐̈́̿̑̿̎̾̽̀̔̃͆̉̾͆̀̋̄̄̊̓͆̈́̍̾͐̆̒̀̑̈̐̋̒̍̎͛̓̒̅́̈́́̓̈́̓̌̄̔̓́̓̽͊́͂̓́̒͒̌̋̈́̌̐̂̓͑̅̇͛̍̄́̃̒́͒̀̉͆̒̎̅͛̌̄̒̈́̍́͛̓̊̐̀́̽̎̓͌́̒̐̇͊̔̾̈́͆̂̅̆̅̀̈̄͑͆̂̉͋̇͆̑̎͋͒͐̋̈̽̑̇̂̚̕̚̚͘̚̕̕̕̚͘̕͘̕͘̕̚̕̕̕̚̕̚̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̚̚͘͘͘͘̕̚͘͘̚̚̕̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ𝔧̴̸̵̷̶̶̴̵̵̶̴̶̵̵̵̴̶̵̷̵̵̸̷̴̴̵̷̵̷̵̸̷̷̶̵̸̷̸̸̵̶̶̴̶̶̷̵̴̷̶̶̸̷̷̶̷̴̵̵̷̵̷̶̶̶̴̶̶̷̶̶̴̴̶̴̸̴̴̶̷̸̶̶̵̴̷̴̵̴̶̴̶̶̷̴̨̡̨̧̧̡̨̡̡̧̨̧̨̢̢̨̢̡̨̨̧̨̡̨̢̧̡̨̡̧̧̡̢̧̢̨̧̨̨̢̡̧̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̺̘̞̹̣̮̱̜̰͇͈̰͉̗͓̲͙̗̯͉̞̖̲̪͓͍̱͎̣̳͔͓̱̼̭̜͇͇̥̮̼̯̬̱͔͉̼̗̦͎̳̦̝̝̫̩͚̰͕̘̰͔͈̟̗̙̦̣̲̪̥̩̜̗͇͚̖͉͖̞̠̮͎̹̹̗̪͍͙͈͕̲̗̲̬̪̼̪͍͈̘͍͈͎͓̬͈̣͙̯̞̜̤̟͙̪̜͓͔̭͍̟̞̱̫͇͎̥̖̙̮̬̙͓̣̖̤̥̯̰͉̲̯͍͎̘̟̳̻̪̩͖̫̞̝̲̖̫̻͖͔̟͓͇̜̠̙̞̗̮͓̠̬͙͔̼̝̥͕̥͚̘̥͇͇͉̗̝̝̮̗͇̰̟͍̪̱̼̱̞̮͚͎̝̭̳̯̝̞̯̰͇̳̣͙̙̪̼̥̞̠̘̘̣̞͎͎̜̮̬̹͚̪̭̭̩̲̘̜̗͓̤̹̪͔͎͖̞̣̫̰̝̳͍̟̩̱͈̫͎̜̯̱̩͕̝̮͙̫͕̱̦̙̪̣̦̬̝̤͈͎̗̞̠͉̭̘̣̻̳̰̗̫͖͖̗͍̼͓̝̬͚̟̗̜̺̟̠͓͙͉̤͔̮̱̱̤̠̲̠̬̠̺̳̗͎̟̦͍͎̱̺̞̼̼̼̞̘̣̙̗̗͍̦̩͓̱͚̗̩͉͍̲̜̳̠̜͎̥͙̖̫̣̥̭̟̥̗͇͙̟͚͕͙͈͙͓̬̜͖̬̭̼̘̤͔͍͉̤̘͎̠̱͓̪̼̯̫͔̖̜͙̖̻̫̤͔̘̟͇͎̋̍͑́̓͑̇͒̾̉͒̀̒̀́̎̆̔̈́̑̅͐̐̌͛̋͋̾́̌̒́̈́͋̽͂̈̀̑̉̓͒̃̒̏̋̔́̀͗̅͛̿̈̐̊̿̓͐̒̔͑͌̐̾̇̆̆̓͆̒̍͌̒̊̈́̓͊̓̒̍͛̌̀̀̃̾̓̑̐̽̊̃̈́̔̍͆͛̈́͐̈́͋͒̏̃̈́̏̓̍͌̅̋̇̈̈́̿̓͑͂̋̈́́͐̔̂͌͛̃́̀̈̍̏̿̾͑̆̈́͛̑͆̽̓̄̿͂̎̈́̾͐̌̀͑͊̀̋̐́̇̌͆̄̒̊͐̍͛͒̔̋͂̅͋̇̀̾͑̎͛́̈́̃̃̓̋̑̀͊̒̑̆̓̿́͊̅̃͑͌̾̀̉̉͆̈́̀̉̆̎͋̓̓̈̈́́̏̃͗̂̂̒̌̈́̑͗̋̔͐̉̀̉̔̋̂̍̈͗̈́̌̃́̓̈́̆̐́͐̈̃̏̎́͗̌͂̽̂̇́͗̇̽̄́̑̒̔̇̽̊̐́̃͂̃̆̓̓͂̎͐́̅̋̉̇̿͗̈́̑̓̈̔͂̃̂̈́͐͂͐̀̈̓͛̏̋̌́̈́̾̑̿͗̈́̋͋̂̀̐͌̏͂̎͆͑̑̆̄̀̅̊̀̓̄̐̈͐͐̃̉̊̾̄̏͌͒̅̽͗̍̈́̈́͒̀́͛̀̀͐͋̏̈́̋̓̀͋̒̿̈́̀̈́̈̒͑̂̓͂̐͋͒̉͆̈̑̈́̈́̀͌͂͆̔̐̄̈̏̓̍̑̈́̄͌̉͒̊̾́̋̔̊̀́̏̐̾́̐̊̀̓̀̈́̄̊͋̒́̈̀̆̈̋̌̽̔̐͗̈́̇̔̀͂̉̒̎͛̐͘̕̚̚͘̕͘̕̚͘͘̕̚̕͘̕̕͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̚̕̕͘̕̕͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ𝔬̴̸̶̵̶̷̶̵̸̵̶̴̸̶̴̷̶̸̵̶̷̴̷̵̴̶̸̷̶̸̵̶̷̵̵̶̶̷̸̶̸̷̴̶̷̵̸̸̸̷̴̸̵̸̸̶̶̷̵̵̸̴̴̶̸̵̶̴̷̵̷̸̶̸̷̸̵̴̶̶̷̴̸̴̴̵̷̸̵̶̸̸̶̷̶̴̵̶̵̶̷̴̶̷̸̷̶̴̴̵̶̷̴̶̷̴̸̴̸̷̵̴̸̶̸̴̶̷̵̴̶̸̴̴̷̷̸̶̷̷̸̶̵̷̶̷̷̷̶̵̶̵̷̸̶̶̷̵̷̵̵̴̶̸̴̸̵̵̸̷̷̷̶̴̷̴̶̧̧̧̡̡̡̡̨̧̨̡̢̨̡̨̡̡̡̨̡̨̢̨̢̡̢̡̧̨̨̧̢̡̧̧̢̨̢̨̧̧̡̧̢̢̢̨̡̨̧̨̢̢̢̡̢̧̧̢̧̧̧̡̧̢̧̨̡̡̧̢̢̢̢̧̧̢̡̡̡̨̧̨̢̨̡̡̨̨̧̡̢̢̨̧̢̡̨̧̡̧̢̢̧̢̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̻̮̟̩̞̤̫̼͇̥͙̝̲͎̖͎͎̺̪̭̱̟̝͉̠̼͚͖̭̦̤̝̗̱̹͕̖̟͍̖̞̩̝̦͙̞̮̞̭̳̲̲͖̩̖͍̥̲̯̹͙̖̙͇̼̭̬̟̳̬̭͉̩̯̪̬̯̖͕̳̗̞̦̗͔͚̭̻̹̱̼͙̬͍̩̭̮̲̦̳͚̺͙̜̞̯͍̯̳͓͉̹͙̳͖̥̱̬̫̰͍͓̪͈̬̟̱̖̙̟̲̬̱̣̦̤̟̳̞̖͇̱̼̟̦͙̮͈͓͎̮̰͕͓͉̣͖̻̪̱̫̤̠̗͕͙̲͓̫̜̪͎̭̜͓͔̩͙͕̖͕͍͎̯̫̠̳̻͍̜͎̥̞̫͈̘̖͇̯̰̹̺̺̮̫̤͚̬̹̗͔̝͍̠͕̬̞̩̺͚͎͔̦̘̱̼̟̮̞͍͇͈̹̖̭̝͖̯̦͓̤̱͈̺̬͙̤̣̱͎͈̜̞̞̞͕̼͙̻͉͙̳̭̠̬̬͙͍̭̟̟̜̗̠̪̜̩̩̝̥̟̟̩̘̭̙̞̩̮̜̳̬̠̼͕̯̪̬̜̘̥͖̞̯̣̫̗̮͎̱̹̥͈̤̥̟͓̫̼̺͇̭̦͔͖̲͎͇͉͙̞̹͉͚̣̠̫͓͇̫̠̤̰̰̞͚̜̠͇̼̟̱̣̼̲͉͙̲̯̥͇̙̰͚̙͓͔̥̤͖͕͇̩̺̦̹̤̘̞̯̦͇͍̥̟̩̞̲͙̞̮̙̮̯̲͕̜͕̲̺̹͈̹̣̜͕͈̹̫̮͍̦̬̼̮͓͚̼͙̬̘̱̝̦͖̣̞̪̮͚̤̮̥͉̫̦͈͍̹̼̤̠̻͇̼̣͍̹͎̬̘͍̞̠̻̪̝̟͈̼̠̙̫̙̠̳̻̟̮̭͓̜̠̹͔̠̰̮̯̟̥̝̦͍̳̺̹̩̻͕͖͓̲̮͎͍̗̱̘͙̣͙̤͍̝̠̤͕͔̩̭̦̤̤̰͔̦̤͖̹̦̺̦̗̖͈͔̠̘̟̮͎̝͚̳̩̜͕̪̰͍͉̬͖̘͚̫͓̱̟̠͙͕̫̮͕͓͔̝̮̳͈̫͇̟͚͔̯̳͈̤̘̰̹̜̤̬̫͚̪̻̻̣̜̥̳̺͓̻͍͕͎͓̤̜̩͎̘͙͙̳̳̲̯̖͚̰̘͈̥͚̬͇͎̟̥̬͍͈̮͔̼̫̼̳̗̪̲̪̮̭͙̳̩͈͇̤͖̟̱̥̞̯̙̳̺̪͍͇̮͕̠̞̬̪͓̪̗̤͍̖̞͓͈̗̗͖̩̘͔͉̦̦̣̩͚̬͉̰̜̮̮̝̞̖͈̣̝̼̦̫̣̠̩̪̠̻͓̞͇̫̳̻̺͉̪̟̮̝̞͎̲̯̮̭͇̠͖̠̳̘̪̝̼̝̫̭̤͙̠̳̫̤̫̱̮̬̹̜͉̤̩͍͚͙̻̮̭̖̦̫̬̗̞͓̪̮̜̫̗͙͓͖̤̼̟͔̟̩͈̠̥̩̤̲̻͓͍̲̩̞̭̬͙͓̙̖̙͉̙͕̬̺̫̦̠͙̗̲̣̼̩̪͚͕͖͙̥̭͎̻͓̗̬̞̥͎̬̲̝̹̫̣͍̤͖͉͎̬̹͚̫̠͍̊̿̐͑̎̒͂̽̑̇̐̍͆͂͒́͒̇̒̆̔̽́͂̀͐͑́͋̂̈́̈́̿̈̏̒̇͐̇̆́͑̓̾̑̑͆̇͂̂̈̎̀͒̌̌̏̾̓̒̎́̓͆̈̐͌̇̑́̌̈͊̄̆̆̇͂̈̊̋̐́̍̎̎͒̊̈́͛̀̑̆̀͗̓͊̽̍̂̍͋̊͑̇̿̈̋̃̌̾́̇̐͛͒͂̿̓̋̆̄̄̈́̇̀̏͆͛͑̄͌̀̅̉͗́̉͌̇̌̐̐̈́̂̀̈́̀̔͑͊̀͆̇͌̆͊̈́́̒̊͋̈́͌̂̓̋̍̒̓͋͊̈́̓̐̃̔̒̋̎̓́͆̇́̏̑̄̅̍́́͋̉͋̌̆͑͋̒̈̅̾̈̾̇͂͌͛͒͒̈͋̊̈̽̂͛̂̍͛̔̀͋̆̌̂̈̏͌̿̇͛̎͋̔̈̈̋͂̊́͒̆̑̂̅͑͆͒̀̆̾̈̈́͛̋̀͑̎̆̔̔̊̃̈́̄̄̓̏̑̃̔͛̅̈́̏̿̒͐́̊̀̀̌̓͑̀̐͋̉͗̍̿̿͆̍̔̓͛͗́͂̃̐͆̋̄̆͑͌̎̃̂̓̔̆͛̎̅̄̋͛̀̅̐̆̎́́͆̀́̐̌̏̈͆̓̐̑̾̀͒̎̔̏̆͗͊̒͑̽̓̀͂̌͒̓̈́͌̎̋̾̈́͒́̄̃̋͑̊̎̏̉̈̔̏̌̍̌̌̐̓͂͛̊͐̑̈́̎͗̒́́͑̀̆̽̂̆͆̏́̿̇̃̌̇͑͛̈̈́̀̔͊̓̽͒̐̿̈͒̉̑̀́̀̇̎̑̊̾̓̈́͑́͂̈́̔̉̈́̓̂̐̋̋̾̌̌̑̅́̎́̔͑̌̊̋̆̍̎̾̃̇́̌̌̄́̏͐̄̂̿̾̌̈́͂̈́̋̀͗̇́̋̋̅̈́̽͂̄̈̏͂̒̎́̓̓͊̏̃̎̇͐͒̒̌͂̈́͋́̉̓̉̾́̈̇̉̊̀̋͆̌̔̿̏̇̀̇̏͌̌̀́̌̈́̏̔̑̍̀̿̍̾͐̾̋͛́̈̾̔̆͛̉̾̾̑̐͗́͗̇̾̔̀̂̆̊͌̀̏͒̃̀̈́̒̔̍̒̾̃͂̄́̌̌̓̌̐̾̀̈̔͌̽̀̃̄̔̑͆́̿͊͑̄̈̓̿̈͋̔͋͑͂̍͌̿̀̋̋̌̍̆̄̒̀̋̾̉̊̐͌͌̂́͋̈́̀͂̔̒͒͛̀̀͆̅̀͂̎̀̓́́̂̾̃͒̀͒̀̓͑̿̀͂̈́͂̎̀̎̀͒͂̀̀̿̐͊̓͗̅̒͒̀̃̊͛̉̏̑́̽̇͂̿̇̀̑̊̔̍̈̄͋̆͂̇̍̾͒̌̏̓̊̍̓͒̍̇̃̓̈̓͆̇̀̎̾̑̒͑̉́̆͑̓͑̌̓̽̅̑̈̐̀̆̀͑́̌̄͑̌̀̏̔̒̓̉̿̒̀͋̏͆̀͑́̈̊̊̒̈́̆̌̉̈́̉̈̾̒̿̌̇̒͑̂̑̊́̆̿̈́͂͆̑̈́͆͛͆͋͛̅͗̐̔͑̊̊̓̋̂͊̀͛̈́̄͆́̅̿̊̚͘̚̕̕̚̚̕̕̚̕͘͘͘̕͘̕̕͘̕͘͘͘͘̕̚̕̚͘̚͘̚̚̚̚̕͘̕͘͘̚̕͘̕͘̕͘̕͘̕̚̕͘̕͘͘͘̕͘̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ𝔯̵̵̴̸̷̴̷̵̸̷̶̶̶̷̶̸̷̶̷̴̷̵̵̷̸̸̶̴̸̴̵̸̵̷̷̷̸̴̷̴̵̵̷̷̸̸̷̸̷̴̷̴̸̵̴̸̸̸̵̵̷̸̸̴̸̷̶̶̴̷̵̸̵̵̴̶̶̷̴̷̵̵̶̷̷̴̸̵̴̴̵̶̸̷̸̷̶̷̵̷̴̵̷̵̷̸̵̷̴̶̴̴̴̷̶̵̸̵̷̸̷̸̵̴̶̷̴̵̵̷̶̴̴̴̷̶̶̷̸̴̶̶̸̵̷̴̴̶̶̴̸̶̴̸̷̷̸̷̶̷̵̷̴̶̵̵̶̴̷̸̴̸̷̸̸̴̴̵̴̵̸̴̵̶̵̸̸̶̶̶̶̸̵̵̸̷̸̴̴̵̴̵̸̷̶̸̴̵̵̸̴̴̴̸̴̴̷̶̷̶̴̸̴̴̶̸̸̴̶̶̴̸̵̸̵̴̷̵̴̴̵̸̸̸̵̶̵̷̷̸̷̵̸̸̶̴̢̡̢̢̧̨̢̨̧̢̧̧̢̡̢̡̡̢̨̢̧̢̡̧̨̡̨̡̡̧̡̡̢̢̢̨̡̨̧̧̧̡̧̨̧̢̢̢̧̢̢̧̢̨̧̢̢̡̧̧̧̢̢̧̡̡̧̢̧̨̧̢̧̨̧̡̡̧̧̢̡̧̨̧̢̨̢̢̧̧̡̢̧̧̡̧̧̨̧̢̢̨̧̡̢̢̨̧̡̧̢̢̧̧̨̨̨̧̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̙̮̼̪̼̬̠̞͚͈͍͓͚͕̖̝͎͓͈͎͚̬̱̭̦̩̬͔̬̣̰̣̙̞̯̞̭̝̯̜̯̠͉͖̞̲͇̫̺̠͍̲̲͖̪͎̯̻̲̞̟̟̖̫͎̝̳͕͕̤̥͓͕̯̺̰̖̲̰̗̹̝̮͉̻̼̘̲̯͇̫̬͓͈̣̲̥͔̺̦̭͕̳̤̬̹͓̳̞͉͚̠̺̝͖̮͙̪͎͕̩͙̥̺̲̬̤͍͈̙͔̥̤̖̦̞̗̗̺͇̰͇͈̭̰͍̣̙̻̖̠͍͈̗̙͎͎̮͔̳̜̰̞̤͔̗̘̹̩͖̜̰͇̟̪̣̮͕̼͍͙̤͙̫̜͕͈̥̟̹͉̝̭̠̥̩̥̺͈̭̻̦̳̦͉̼̲̫̮̖̞̠͔̼̳͈͉̬̥̪̜͙̙͖͕̺̱̜͈̫̮͓̺̤͇̻͓̰̣̫̰̮͇̘̤̣̗͍͉̠̹̝̱͍̜͔͙̗͔̙̜̭̻̻̯͎̭͚̰̮̪̦̠͎͔͕̥͍̗̫̠̗̯͍̼̞̭͍̙͓̳͔̬̗̪͖̳̹͇̞̪͈͎̖̜̺͙̥̠̬͔̯̘͖̪̹̯̼̖̜͈̞͙̩͍̹̳̼̤̙̱͓̰̱͔͓̭̰̭̖̫͚̬̖̻͎̭̻̗̩̱͙͔̘̭̯̻͔͓̠̯̫̣̤̖͔̼͕̙̞̤̺̲͎̞̪͉̥̠̮͚͈͔͈̥̦̟̦̙̤̫̤̠͉̬̮̼̝̻̘̳̞͇̯͖̥̩̪̙̜̱̼̯̞̘͈̯̻̠̹̠̙͉͈̮̙̲̙̥̺̝̼̟̳̫͚̗̯̮͚̥̟͈̖̰̝̣͖̭͔̜̲̦͔͈̲̝̼̝̪̲̪̪̞̝͎̹͙̥̼̣͈̬̝̦͎̩̮̪̮̞͉̻̣͎̮̼͍̰̯̳̟̥̯͉̦͕̠͉̰̻͔̠̺̮̮͔̝̪͓̱̼̯̮̣͉̪̩͓̘̯̝͚̞͚̠̞͈̙̦̮̤͍̱̘̥̱͎̱̦̱͍̯̠̳͚̘̠̦̭̞̝̞͔̤̘̙̳̦̺̲̯̺̜̯̗̮̙̦͈̼̲͎̰̲̖̥̥͖͚̺̭͓͓͈͔̞̳̰̩̙̝͍̘̱̳͔̦̜̥̮̲͇̳̗̠̻̳̗̹̫̹͈̖͎̻̹͉̩̳̱̻̤͓͍̜̱̭͙̭̗̬̝̮̗̝̖̹̺̼̟̻̯̳̙̞̫͕̘͓̪̞̬͚̘̫͔̬͈̬̻̠͓͍̳̠͓̣̟̲̦̯̜̰̦̘̥̬͓͉̳̰͇͖̞͍͓̼̲͕̠͉͙̼̺̱̮͕̩̘͇͍͙̜̯͙̤̲̟̯̪̻͇̩̟̳̯͎̞̰̰͕͙̮̮̣͙̱̱̼͓̗͖̮̤̮̫͔̱͔͈̳͕̺̦͍͎̰͎͖̱͔̫̲̻̲̻̘̺̮̙͇͉̺̼͓͕̙̲͈̼̬̺̺̜̱̼̺̣̲͙̼̖͖̠͚̫̯͔̤͕̼͕̯̯̫̥̪̹͚̹͔̜͔͖̟͓̥͈̬̬̰͍͎͈̺̟͚̯̩̖̞̺̱͍̝͇̙̮͔̝͎̩̱͍͍͍͖͚̲̹̯̻̥̲̗͈͚̗̭̜̮̩̬̞̠̗̺̣̠̯̗̮̮̤̹͍̣̘͖͖̫̺̗̠̟͔̙͖̮̺̬̗̥̻̖̦̻̲̗̞̳̟̘̬̖͍̝̦̩͙̞̠̦̲̟͔͙͖͖̳͉̖̘͔̠͎̞͍͙͎͈͉̗̟͓̘̣͖̠̘̘͕̻̥̗͈̬̗͈͓̦̳̳̹̪̲̜̗̳̳̼̣͚̹̳̹̺̦͉̠̣͓̻̰̬̺̗̭̺̩̳̪͕͉̱͖̥͇̝̙̜̦͉̠̩̫͍̟̝̤͈̱̟̺̬͎͈̘̤̥͇̼͍̜͎̺͙̭̼͔̖̟̟̤̖̬̪̯͍̹̼͉̭͇͔̲̫̥̲͓̜̫͎̼̪̱̝̻̭͍͔͖̞̦͖̪̯̘̼͓̣̬̩̪̮̤̮̮͇̼͙̙̦͇̯̰͓͍̺̫̖̹̹͇͈͖̦̻͍̙͇̞̼̟̟͈͖̣͙͈͕̗͙̣͖̳͍͇̙͎͕̥͕̘̞̺͎͙͍͉̹̝̥̼̞͓͇͓̜͉͖̘̩̥̝̪̥̝̹͈̰̼͈͖̙͇̥̤̭̩͙͓̟̪̣̫̠̗̰̜̳̦̯̩̭͚̰̰̳̞̗͇̯͇̘̬̻̹̯̱̜̬̜͇̻͙̮͖̻̯̳̩̻̗̭͙̦̗͖͇̥̩̯̺̹͖͉̟̙̣͚̰͈͍̰̤̬̱̟̦̻͇̝͍͚̮͈̻̳̜̯͍̣͒̏̽͗̏̉̏͋̓͑̇̏̐̉́͂̌͆̀̆̍̈́̈̀̓͂̈̽͒͂̾̂͛͒̑̽̉̈́̈́͐̆̃͗̌̈́̒̓̌̋͐͊̌̀̾͑̈̿́̑̇͑̍́̎̈͗̈́̿̊́̌̈́̔̑̉̒̊̾̌͂̓̄́̍̈́̅̿̆̈́̂͐̌̂̈̃̈́̑̉͐͗͌̾̅̑̔̀̄̂̉̈́̅̂͑̄̋̈́̏̌̉̓̆̔̎͗̇́̒̀̔͒̏͗̓̈́͂̆̑̆́͑̓̃̈̓͆̈́̒̏̿̆̽̄͑̔̆͒̾́̐̄̐͛͑̿̎̀̇̄̂̾̑̐̋́́̀͛̂́̀̀͛̇̉́̿̉̊͊̏̓͂̄̑̉͗̆͒̊̍́̊̐̑̋͛̔́̃̏͗̀̋͒̇̾͌͐̓͒̾̌̾̽̋̄̆͊̒͑͛̒͛̈́͂͆̉̈́̌̇̍͑͗̒͂͒͆͋͛̈̿̿͒͛̽́̑͐͐̈́̏͛̍̈́́̔̈́͌̌͛̉͑͌̏͂̐͒̓̏̓̆̈́͒̂́̀́́̂͑͑̈̊͒͋̌̇̊̀͌̔͑̓͗̽̓̃̈́̋͊̈̿͋́͗͒̈́̐̈́́̀̀̆͊̓̇̾̓͊̇̄͑̀̓̔̍̍̈́̈͆̎̒̃̀̍̄̎̈́̓̀̽̊͑̉̉̋̀̍́̓̈́́͊͛̍̌͐̓̈́̈́̋͆̾̊̀̆̌̎͂̎̄̈́̓͌̒̐̋͛̾̎͛̍̈́̌͂́̄͆͑̉̋́̿̇̔̾̈͛̅͗̈̓̓̎̆̊͛̓̏́̑͒͑̋̽̈́̈͐͑̉͒̇̃̔̏̂̌̎͒͒͐͆͗̾̇̅͆͂͑̄̄̓͊̀̑͆̍̈̈́̊̾̇̌̈̆̋̽́̓̀̋̈͑̃̔̊̋́̈̋̄̃̓͌̆̂̔̎̇̔͊͆́̃̉̀̎̂͌̂̎͑̐͆́̅̈́͑͂̌̔̆̓́̌͑̊̂͋̓̓̓̃͒̊̅̌̌͆́̊̿̽͊͌͒̊͌͊̂͌̿̍̆̿̑̀͋́̿̑͑̀̄͛͒̒̑͂̿̆̀͐͂̈̀͂̎͐̿́̆͋̀͂̏̅͛̏̄̽̓̍̊̒̾͌̑͋̔̔̑͒̊̿͌͛̆̓̑͐̽͐̾̎͌̋͐͐̓̽̓̆̄͊́͛̅͑̏͑͌͋̓̊̅̄̀̽̐̉͊͊̈͂͌̎̏̒̓̽͗̃̐̅͋̌͒̎̍͗͋͒͑̔̊͛̔̈́̋́͑̊̑̆̓̆̉͒̑̆̈̽͌̑̒̈́̽̿̈̑́̓̌̊̽̌̇̄̂̆̑̾̈̏̐͛͑͂̋̽̓̂͆̄̈͒̆͋̏͛̋͗͌́̽͒̂̔͑̓̐̑͐́̄̈́͊̄̌̋̆͌̂̓͛̄͋̆̃̉͑̈̍̆̄͋̈́̆̾̎̉͂̋͐́͛̿̂͛̽̈̃͋͂̿̒̔̐̽̊̿̐̂̅̉̈́̔̀̍͗͛̐͗͆̂̈́̍͂̾̊͋̌̅̄͂̇̈́̋̈́̐̇̈̌͊̏͐̄̽͑̆̔̔͊̈́̃̈́͋͋̆̍͌͌̀̀͆̍̑͋̿̎̿̅̔̂̋̀̄̈́̒̐́̆͗͊͆͐̏̈́͛̄̈̒̽͛̽̎͊̔͆̅̎͒́͛̏̋̏̂̈́̓͐̎̉͒̀̓̿͒̆̋̀͒̏̓͆̀̀̀̈́͐͋͛͆̈́͆͒͌̆̓̈̀̍̅̇͂̓̋͑͂̈́́̽͑̈͊͒̾̋͗̐͂̎͐̔̊͂̌̌͗͆̔̄̓͗̈́̃̎͑͗͌̈́͋͛͆͒͂́̈͒̐͋̅̀̎̎̀̐̿̈́͗̓̃͊͛̈́̇̈̓̈́̿̅͒́̄͋͑́̄͊̄͋̂̋͛̍̋̈́̇̆̉̿̄̂̾͑̈̈̉̊͗̂̊͑͒́̀̃̐͌͒̀̅͒̑̓̈̀́̉̆̐̄̈̇͑͆̌̄̂̋̌̀͋̃͛̊̓̀̉̀̓̓͌͗͐̀̌͊́͋̃́̊̔̈́͗̽̄͐̑̎̇̉̐̈́̽̈́͋́̎̀̐͒̆̆̑͋͛̏͌̓̽͐̋͂͊̑̀̿͆͆̎̽̊̆̂̓͐̀̑̐̈́͊̃̈́̐̒̈́̒̽̅́̀̈̀͐̅́̾͐́͛̄̓̉̽̐͗̑̆͂̽͐̓̑̂́̉̅͑̾̎̐̌̔̾̊͋́̉̿͋̄͊̅̿̅̿̎͐͛̎͂̎̓̇͐̄̐͑̾̈́̉̎̍́̓̃́̽̽̄̍̾͘͘̕̚̕̚̚͘͘̚̕͘͘͘̕̚͘͘̚̚̕͘͘̕̕͘̕̚̚̚͘͘͘͘̚̚͘̕͘̕̚̕̚͘̕͘͘̕̕̕̕̕̕͘̕̕̕̚̕͘̕͘͘̕̕̚̕̚̚͘̕͘̕̚̕͘̕̕̚̕̚͘͘̕͘̕͘͘̕͘͘͘̚̚͘̕͘̚̚̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ𝔫̷̶̵̷̸̵̸̶̴̸̷̵̶̴̸̵̴̴̸̵̴̵̵̷̵̵̸̵̸̵̷̸̶̶̷̸̶̵̵̵̸̶̵̵̸̸̷̵̶̶̶̶̷̷̸̴̶̷̵̵̵̶̵̵̷̶̷̵̸̵̴̴̵̴̵̵̴̸̶̷̸̸̧̢̨̢̧̧̨̨̢̨̨̡̨̨̧̢̡̧̢̧̡̨̧̡̨̢̢̨̢̨̡̡̨̨̧̡̧̢̡̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̞̜̦̯̟̲̣̬͎̮̻͓̫̳͚͙̪̲̭͕̹̺͚̜͎͈̥͉͙̰̻̖̝̘̩̝̹͔͎͚͖̱̣̝͈͙̥̪̳̙͉̥͍͖̹̰̳͎̺͙̫̙̼̩̹͍̘̤͚̺̱͚̦̫̻̮̳̗̞͓̟̰̳͖͍̰̙̭͚͉͎̩̝̼̲͇̰̬͈̹͚̬̮̣̥̬̟̳̥̪̦̼͖͇̟̥̣̹͓̰̠̙̲̣̩̪͎̜̖͎̮͇͚̟̤̦͉̪̖̥͔͉̝̖̘̘̲͔̩̺̮̤̗͎̜͕̮̙̭̘͔͓̥̭̞̣̗̙̩͙̣̟͓̥̻͇̩̝̝̭̞̳̳̬̺̪̖̹̫̩̦͖̼̤͔͔͕͎̪̹̳̭̯̮̻̥͖̫̝̬̮̞̩̘̮̝̜͔̥͈͚̰͚̤͎̲͙̱̦͎͈̮͈͙̺̼̣̲̣͈̣̦̪̗̯̝̱̮̤̼̺̠̬̥̮̰̦̲̻̤̝̹̖̙̜̞̫̳̼͉͎̜̹̜̲̖̞͎̰͎͕̬̺̘͍̜̙̜̟̲̘̪̮̻̯̜̣͓̥̭̱̩͚͖̺͖̩̠͙͈̯̳͉̩̥͙̦̰̥̮̭̱͎̼͓̳̮͖̼͔̲̦͔͕̳̬̝͖͖͙̼̫̦̺̗͆̽̄̈́͂͌͆̔̓́̈͌̒̾̒̄̈͋͆̆͌̔͋̒̀̓̎̇̍̃̐̓̀̒̉̋̉̏̿͋̿̆̀̐̋̂̀̒̓̑̔̅̓͑͆̾̀̎̂̔̄̐͌͑̀̃̊̿̓̋̍̌̀̎̈̓̆́̐̀͗̒̍̽͆̓̂̆̀̂͐͌͐̔̓̈́̀͊́̃̓͆̀̂̾́̀̄̊̉̍͛̑͌̅́̿͋͐̆̈́̿͗͐̊̈͑̈́̍̓̑̍̈̉̔͒̾̂̋͐̈̓͒͑͑̽́͊͒̌͌̏̾̓̄͛͌̃͆̌͆̋͐̽̋̌̑̿̃̌̽̍̎͂̽̈́̽̈́̌̊́̀͋̀̍̐̾̈́̽͒͐̈́̈̈́̿͒̾̑̈́̇̃̀̀̇̀̅̋̈̒̐̔̾̃̒̽͑̽̉́͐̈́̾̔̓̋̀͂̐͑͌͊́͒̒̆́̄̈́͑̌͒́̏̓͌̔́̈́̀͊͂̅́̿͛̇̋̏̀̎̇͋͂̂̂͆͆̐̀̿̎̐̓̌̅̂̃̒̃̅́̓͑̓͒̃̅̇͛͌̂͑̅̔̄́̓̈́̀̏̏́̒͑̀́̇́̍́̊͊͊̄͆̌͗̆̓̊̑͒̈́̀̉̈́̆̾̔͆͆͗͐̌̀͊̋̏̍̈́̀̽̍̋͛̎̏͌̍̋́̈́͊̓̅̐͒̾̏͐̒̏̏̒̈̓̒̐̈́̈́̇̒͑̈́͛͋̎̀͋̾͘̚͘̕̚͘̕͘̕̕̚̕̕̕͘͘̚̕̚̕̚̚̚̕̚͘͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ

“my favorite song below” - The Forum Votes

‘Dat be da mad time, mon!’ (a Troll)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQ

Posting in the greatest thread ever!

Goramier was here!

Swampface here - I got to say that I seriously bow down to Goramier. He is so much better than me in every way.

Here we go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE

Time we whip it into shape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM

cheezus here,howdy
anywho

3 Likes

Omg I can delete your post if I wanted this is so wild o.O

2 Likes

haha WOW that is weird. And I can see you edit it, much like a wiki.

Now this needs to be like a whole test where everyone just edits this thing into oblivion…like some crazy game of telephone

How in the world did that happen on your post???

I have the option on any of my posts to click this wrench that makes my post a wiki for anyone to edit…

Huh that is quite interesting… I don’t have such option makes you wonder if you have some new forum upgrade privilege or such…neat!
Congratz on the cool account feature lol.

1 Like

LMFAO you dun goofed

WTF man! stop talking on my behalf! This is hacking!

Just kidding. Dude got srs mod authority. Everyone get in here! we Got a few minutes of fun time!

1 Like

This is going to get out of hand quick and I’m ok with that lol

I’m totally running with it

1 Like

I now understand the need for this. Entertainment, clearly.

1 Like

There’s issues if people are editing simultaneously, but otherwise, yes you can edit the original post lol

1 Like

You probably just became a mod so I am going all out before ban

I can actually post after my own post in here.

Greatest thread ever!

testing 20 chars jaja

Summary

This text will be hidden

i have no clue what you mean.
there is a wrench once i click the edit pencil but it only gives the option “hide details”

You can in any thread as long as its not one you created.

I dun have those privilege’s, come on my man. You know me. I have been banned more time than most accounts are old.

No, not a mod as I can’t edit or delete or ban anyone or anything like that. Google search said it just means I reached Trust Level 3 and this is the new feature you get.

That is the worst feature ever! LMFAO

1 Like