Please nerf paladin

Yes paladin. When are blizzard gonna nerf this class?
The mana change on equality wasn’t enough.
They should change equality and shrink ray to only effect the paladin’s board. How many times they pull out that two card board clear combo.

The other card Shivallah . Why does it have to cost 25 ?
At least change it so it’s costs less when it’s in the deck not when drawn that’s clearly a bug. It should cost 12. Like the mountain giants. So my mage can pull it out with conjure.

While we are at it wrath should draw the lowest cost card in the deck just like the call to adventure.

Consecration spell should effect all characters on the board. Damaging both heroes as well. Since Holy nova and hellfire effect both sides why this spell don’t?

Again redemption secret. Why does it only effect friendly minions. The mana cost of that secret should effect both sides. Same goes to other paladins secrets.

Lastly Kangors endless army should resurrect mechs on both sides. Lore wise Kangors works for dr.boom. And dr.boom is mad .

Also please nerf rebuke. It’s so oppressive. Either make it 6 mana spell or make it effect the paladin’s next turn as well.

Humility and aldor peacekeepers effect should reduce attacks until end turn.
So paladin use them to trade his minions not just manipulate the stats forever.

One last thing divine shield should only effect trading minions not spells. Casting fire ball on zilliax should kill it with divine shield on.

6 Likes

Yeah, totally!!

They should also start with 1 HP and have any class cards that get killed be disenchanted from their collection.

14 Likes

you know you are right paladin should start with 1 HP and 5 armor.
Paladin already got plenty of healing and that Legendary High priest Thekal is too op when used on turn 3.
this way paladin needs to heal first then use Thekal.

4 Likes

Nah, they don’t even need the 5 armor. They deserve to auto-lose to everything for daring to use cards that managed to beat you.

4 Likes

PALADIN’S HERO POWER IS SO OP SUMMONING A 1/1 FOR 2 MANA EVERYTURN?! MAKE IT A 0/1!! (still very much buffable)

10/10 troll would read again

8 Likes

Is this the real Woox ? I didn’t known you played HS during your free time.

1 Like

Is the ‘real Woox’ this whiny and sad?

Not as far as I know. The real Woox is an OSRS Legend.

Poe’s Law: Exhibit A

:wink:

3 Likes

This post is a work of art

1 Like

This is probably one of the most intense, “I lose to it so it shouldn’t be playable” posts I have read in a really long time.

paladin is such a broken class right now no ammount of balancing will ever fix it. Just remove it all together.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is serious or not

1 Like

To be perfectly fair to the OP, the interaction between holy wrath and cards with variable mana costs is pretty dumb.

There’s no reason that its cost should be different in hand and in deck.

Secondly, it is silly that Holy Wrath uses the in deck cost because it draws first, where it should update to in hand cost before the damage.

Holy Wrath also doesn’t use base cost, as seen by the fact that if you use it with Shadowfiend randomly summoned to your field it will deal 1 less damage. (Or if you somehow get an academic espionage, those cards will only deal 1 damage).

This silly interaction, paired with baleful banker’s ability to guarantee it is the top card in your deck once in fatigue, makes the card feel really, really bad to lose to, even if the deck isn’t overpowered.

8/10, pretty good but comes too close just just being a sarcastic post about how sad paladin is right now.

2 Likes

lol

Didn’t you hear? they’re nerfing Crystology. “But DMX,” I hear you say, “they’re reducing the cost to one, isn’t that a buff?” Not if you’re a wild player like me and now can’t run crystology and skulking geist in the same reno list. :frowning:

1 Like

Perhaps, but this’ll make it even easier to get mechs into my hand to buff and combine into repeated, ressurectable 50-foot-tall robot monstrosities.

Ah, but you’re forgetting that this change to crystology is secretly a nerf to Shirvalla. Everybody knows the 1 mana difference is going to make shirvalla unplayable.

2 Likes

/tableflip

/20tableflips