Please Monetize Hearthstone Better

Coming from you is really funny xD

1 Like

You mean the ones YOU create more of than any other poster?

Coming from someone who admits to cheating and making racist comments, yeah…

Calling a spade a spade isnt flamebait, its simply calling it what it is.

1 Like

Maybe you feel upset about the title. But flamebaiting = the majority hates the topic and even the title and feels great disagreement to the topic, and 10 or 20 people is not the majority, intentionally targeting an user, calling all his posts “troll garbage” on the other hand, is indeed a violation of CoC.
And I say I agree with some people to an extent, did I even mention a race? your posts are too upsetting :rage:

When i cheated? WHAT??

1 Like

no, flamebaiting is posting a thread with the intent to cause what this thread has become; a disruption to the forums. You are the most guilty person of that in a LONG time.

Cry me a river. I will stop posting when you do!

Win trading is cheating. You know it!

I never win traded in my life lol WTF? When i said i wintraded xD

LOL you admitted to it, along with selling account boosts. You fully deserve not being given the privilege to compete at the top level. 3 strike, YOURE OUT!

1 Like

Boosting and wintrading is something completly different xD

you said it yourself

You admitted to BOTH. Dont deny it.

1 Like

accused of being racist and cheating, denies the cheating first. lol nice priorities.

@Swampy You, really, really? You are taking this forum to an extent you want to use user threatening words? Like how did I want people to reply with angry comments, like how? Then why are those people who calls out “LoR is the best kill HS” never got a word from you? To an extent I would call you user-targeting, intentional blame to cause a even higher chaos than flamebaiting. Just like XtheMythic, you two are promoting negativity to an extent it can cause emotional harm in real life, good thing I know people like you exist. If you ever do such things again, I am reporting you, this is unacceptable.

1 Like

You just craft them with your excess recourses.

The other regions don’t actually get that many cards anyway, the bulk of the new expansion cards come with the new region, and you can get all those by leveling up the new region.

1 Like

This isn’t an LoR thread, promote it on Reddit, please, your ads would be better there.

I’m responding to another person.

OK, this guy called Swampy and XtheMythic disrupt my threads daily or even hourly, they are insane.

1 Like

You disrupt your own threads more then anyone else lol.

Atleast he is having fun flagging your posts xD

1 Like

If he didn’t reply it would be peace, I wouldn’t want people look through such negativity.

1 Like

And all of it has gone into creating the Diablo Immortal mobile game :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like