Please make adventures more accessible

I think it’s the first time in my entire life that I come to complain on a forum but I’ve also never felt that frustrated by a game. I thoroughly and profoundly love playing this game, I’m fairly new but getting the gist of it. I’ve decided to give adventures (Monster Hunt) a try and was absolutely enjoying it until I get to round 7 and that gnome thing basically screws my last 2 hours of gameplay in one minute with an absolutely broken mechanic… I decided to look up the net and noticed people have been complaining about this for years! Yet nothing seems to have changed. Why won’t they make any adjustment? Everything behind the concept of this single player mode is amazing, the deck building between each round, etc etc, yet all the good work and fun gets obliterated by the simple fact that they won’t let you retry the fight, which screws everything.
Why can’t they do like Book of Heroes? Even if some fights were frustrating, it was nice to be able to breath a bit, make another coffee, come back and retry them and eventually overcome them. That’s a much nicer and casual-friendly concept. In the end it just sucks because like I said I truly enjoy playing this game and everything it has to offer but I guess I won’t because this frustration is not worth it.
TL;DR - Please add a save/checkpoint/replay mechanic to adventures.

Monster Hunt was (maybe?) the last Dungeon-Run-style adventure that did not include difficulty levels (Normal and Heroic). So Blizzard did take action to appease people like yourself who found the adventures frustrating, they just didn’t go back and redesign old adventures to include difficulty levels. As a result the earlier Dungeon Runs are kinda halfway between Normal and Heroic in difficulty.

That would take all the fun out of it, what is the risk involved?

The idea is that u prepare using your early combats to build a powerful sinergy to overcome even the top bosses, if u can’t face anyone who can beat u, this is barely a challenge.

Book of heroes is damn horrible

You need to build your deck with the last boss in mind in Witchwood.

It’s challenging and might include restarting quite some times but where would be the fun if you’d clear it first try.

To inform you, He shows up more then just round 7, and there a whole roaster around who you can meet - here if you want a nice ‘sheet’ to look at.
https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Monster_Hunt

There is far worst bosses then him, trust me - if you think adventure mode is suppose to be a walkthrough sim without planning ahead and you just pick oh I like this you aren’t really thinking of your deck builds. Also , you wanna do some planning not everyone clear dungeon run their 1st few runs, Heck I remember one person on the forum complain about the 1st bosses cause the “start” decks are weak

No it just means your deck had a flaw and you weren’t ready for 1 style of deck (like in normal card game) and the ‘fun’ comes from running the runs, knowing your odds of cards to get treasure and etc.

1st of, The decks are premade - So no “deck building”.
2nd of, The book of Heros is Story/New player friendly.
3rd of, There is a Treasure to basically get a “redo” but it’s Toki only - So maybe ask for this to be open wide instead of demanding it become lockshop.
4th of, Every Hero has 1 boss they find hard. Like Tess,Shaw and Crowley have so many ways to make a 0/3 bag dead with their hero power alone/good teasure to deal with it.

Some can Argue on that it’s not nicer and friendly cause it suppose to teach the important of Deck Building and planning for any ahead - Even if you never run into it, most people have “tech” cards for 1 deck/person generally or lose.
Also the fact it was “free” and your given cards and not using your own collection make it pretty new player friendly.
Heck look how fast PEOPLE can do this, and look how many try and complete they had (this is 2 year old and not many ppl speedrun this anymore after the event ended). But it shows This isn’t something you can always beat 1st try.

And how is this even in the spirit of building the deck and etc? As I mention Toki has a treasure for a redo, and there countless ways to beat it easy… So if anything it’s just you wanting a walkthrough.

You want real sadness? Go Do Kobold Dungeon Run and Say Hi to The Darkness - the Boss that was literally run killer for even the MOST powerful decks.

Gg agree and continue the good work keep it up!

agree and continue the good work keep it up!

Venezuela kinda random but yeah