Please delete warrior, Reno, and priest already

This Meta is miserable. I’m matched against two warriors back to back, and then a priest. If I change to something that has a good chance against them, I don’t see any warriors. This game is infuriating! Why does bomb boss even exist? Why is that a thing?
How am I supposed to enjoy board based decks and value decks when that is miserable to play against?

5 Likes

You don’t.

Just kidding, play Handbuff Pally

1 Like

Play wild. Problem solved

But at what cost? :thinking:

1 Like

So i can humiliate it on my warlock.

2 Likes

Well, for creating Reno, Bran, TNT, these people at Blizzard should simply be fired. It just ruins the game. And from the moment of reno, problems began. There is no point in crafting cards anymore. And also an obviously artificially inflated chance for TNT, a seemingly obvious thing. All reno decks are simply toxic. And the shaman is a card with revelers and frogs. Well, it’s time to remove the priests from the game, apparently.

Absolutely true

Just like it has higher chances of destroying Fizzle’s snapshot than any other card

1 Like

Agree, board based decks seems dead… they really need to do something with removers and the armor build of Warrior… it is just insane high… the game is dead again…

1 Like

So handbuff paladin isn’t board based?

3 Likes

im playing brann tnt priest. just copy their cards and win every time. warriors are down bad right now

1 Like

Poor you. Are you insane?

Pick your poison

Constructed well defined meta where the same netdecks go through the same gestures over and over.

Something like this week’s tavern brawl where it’s all sorts of random and you just kinda pray you get good RNG.

Reno is pure trash. Control priest should not exist - it is pure toxic, non-interactive, pure reactive garbage. Another terrible meta brought to us by Team5.

1 Like

Maybe but playing wild just opens up a whole new can of worms. Stinky, smelly worms.

1 Like

:point_up: This is open bigotry and shouldn’t be socially acceptable.

Same deal with the opening post.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

From the context of the rest of his post I thought maybe that part was him being sarcastic… but it seems like maybe you’re being sarcastic… maybe you’re both being sarcastic… maybe I’m being sarcastic…

It’s obvious…or is it?

1 Like

Obviously it’s obvious! Lol

1 Like

Bigotry - obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Really stretching the definition hard.

1 Like