Please ban Nozdormu from standard

I literally can’t think of a worse card for a game that’s trying to have any modicum of competitive culture at all. It feels like an April Fool’s day prank that they decided to actually release and then keep in the game forever. Seriously, what were they thinking? This isn’t even a meta thing, this card is always going to be terrible for the game. Please relegate it to where it belongs, in gimmicky solo adventures only.

In other words, if I wanted to play a game based on APM and reaction time, I certainly wouldn’t have booted up Hearthstone.

I love this guy in my dragon Paly deck. It’s no high tier meta deck by any means but if you control play your way to a superior board state Noz can be your lethal.

Think of it as “How many bad decisions can you or your opponent make in 15 seconds??”

Yeah which is fine for whacky, casual modes, but him getting randomly summoned into a ranked game straight up ruins the match.

Ruins the match for you.

For me it’s always an absolute delight when Noz shows up and I am playing someone who ropes every turn.

1 Like