Please add option => "no cheats" in solo

I mean I can understand, that solo adventures would be far to easy if “ai” didn’t cheat. But there should be some limit to it. Please devs add a feature to turn it off completely or set level of unfariness or whatever. If someone wants it with no cheating why not let them… it’s sp only anyway.

Many AI cheating cases look like game breaking bugs, not a way to make solo adventure more challenging and interesting.

Just had a game with mage character that I quickly dropped to 3hp, it started playing Immunity secret (with a passive adding a copy of it every time) for 20+ rounds, and when it got down to single card in deck and 2 cards in hand it suddenly played three 6 damage cards and finished me off :))
Before that for 10+ turns every time a Murloc card playing 4 Murlocs everytime with superb combos between them. And of course I stumbled upon dozen of games like that. Funny but not fun :wink:

1 Like

What you discribe is not a cheat thats just how his hero power works. It copys a spell played in the past. Would be able to look up his exact deck if you put the bosses name cant think of it of hand.

A “cheat” would be them always getting x card on x turn eg lich king always gets frostmorm turn 6. Or they start with extra mana.

The boss you are talking about dint cheat he just used his hero power and since only ice block was player earlier on could chain it back to back. (or looked to of chained it but really was alternating between a few spells and you just dint break it fast enough in the turns pre him hitting 3 hp). When he did play another spell later on the pool had those spells added. IF its the boss i’m thinking about duplicate casts dont count so the fireball vs iceblock regardless of how many where played have a equal chance so vary likely to hit you with three 6 damage cards esp if you dint give him anything to use it on before so he was able to build them up.

Again thou posting the bosses name would give a better answer as there is more than one boss that has a copy spell hero power.

In this case thou as said was not a cheat was only a bad interaction for you a good one for the boss. This is no different than you comboing cards and effects on your side. Its not cheating.

As for the suggestion we do have a mode with less cheats and less advantage its called normal mode. Normal mode is quite easy to win on. Yes you mgiht get the odd loss but if you dint the mode would be “story” mode and no fun as no chance to lose. Normal mode you should win vastly more than losing if not there is a issue with how you play not the bosses. I can constantly win on normal when not paying attention and working. Heroic needs thought.

Hi Razzysnazzy, thanks for your response,

Of course I understand the power he used, and that I would loose anyway in that case. What I didn’t like was 4 Murlocs spawning every time when AI boss drew Murloc spawn card (I can’t remember a time this card spawned me 4 Murlocs on any of hundreds of runs) from deck - of course every turn he got 1 or 2 of them, and every time with incredibly good interactions between Murlocs (eg. 2x warleader + old murk-eye + grimscale oracle).

Anyway supposed AI cheating is a situation that often happens - eg AI having no cards in hand, and every single card drawn from the deck for next X turns in a row is clearing my whole board of minions. Or having perfect cards many times in a row etc.

On the other hand I get it that some runs are so easy that they’re almost boring so I understand that some cheating sometimes is good for playing pleasure :slight_smile:
Still would love to decide how much of it I want + or to choose it to be random as it is now probably.
Also thank you for suggesting normal mode.

1 Like

The murlock spawn card is not random nor cheating. It is the twist of the wing and without them there is no difference between the wings so completely disagree with an option to turn them off.

Each player has the same number of murlock spawn cards shuffled into there deck and the spawn is always exactly the same based on when it is drawn turn wise. Eg turn one will always spawn a 0 mana murlock tiny fin. While turn 10 will always be 3 murlock total of up to 12 mana cost. Within that mana cost the type of murlock is random so it’s not them cheating to get good interactions that’s only luck nothing more. So ya you most def could of had 4 summoned for you if you drew it at that point in the game. That twist rewards drawing more to fill your board allowing you to focus entirely on spells and draw if you want to really get great value from it.

It dose not help your case to add inaccurate info such as every time he spawned 4 murlock thou yes he will do that every time after x point think turn 13 but donno off hand, pre that it will not spawn 4 so unless he never drew one before that possible but not likly claiming otherwise only hurts your point by showing you will provide inaccurate info in order to highly bias your point. That is never a good leg to stand on if you want change. As it only makes your point rather bad as feedback as they don’t know the real issue.

As for them getting the perfect draw that would only be cheating if as said there deck order was rigged or they could “call” the card they need, so far to date there has been no indication of that in the tome bosses if so it would of been noticed and as such game able by us to get an advantage by knowing he would have x card on x turn. Both cases would be easy to test and find if it was the case it’s not. Perfect draw rng is not cheating it just good rng for them it happens just as easy to the player.

If your wanting the bosses luck to be turned down right now it’s the same as a player that would not be fixing them cheating but giving the player more cheats which is not what your asking and I for one don’t want a advantage in that way much rather play with even luck that we see now.

Ever single boss has there decklist known at this point so you can look them up pre fight and plan around there cards if you want. Quite a bit more cheating than they do.

On short the issues you have are not cheating. If you have a problem with a given bosses hero power or deck I suggest pointing out that boss and exactly the issue so that can be discussed but calling something that is not a cheat a cheat leaves little room for discussion other than informing you it’s not a cheat but just how the game itself works.