Playin wild rank and it is garbage

How is it possible that me playing this game for the first time after spending $300 to get some good cards gets paired against a 1,000 victory player. Im using a darkglare warlock deck that i found on tempostorm, but game after game after game i see this “legendary cardback” “1,000 victory portrait” im at legend 5 right now. And i only face ULTRA good pro players. This is absurd! Is this how this company thinks the game should work? To make me play against people who dont make a single mistake cos they have been playing since day 1? Funny to hear i cant get my money back. What a scam

2 Likes

If you’re really at rank 5 legend then you’re also an ultra good player with high MMR. Do you want to only play against scrubs so you can stomp them?

6 Likes

It is plain impossible. The Wild is not for newbies.

What rank?
A couple of years back I would have said, just because a player has 500 wins (golden portrait), doesn’t mean they won’t make mistakes you can punish.
This should be about the same case vs 1000 win players, but it sounds like you shouldn’t even be versing them in the first place.

Also, you only get frustrated if you spend money first and then play the game second (instead of the other way around), because your expectation is that getting more cards will suddenly mean you play better. Spending $300 on cards doesn’t mean you know how to use said cards.

2 Likes

I mean there has to be people Like me. Or my options are super noobs or god tier players. I reached legend after grinding my Brain. But in legend players are noot as robotically good as in diamon 3-1

If you reached legend, high legend even, then you already are way past what nearly every “noob” player will get to in rank.

1 Like

100% agree.

I’m only Silver 10 in Standard and I keep getting the 1000 win portrait players and some of them have the Legend card back. I have never got past Gold 8 in my life so why does the system give me Legend players to fight? My MMR is not as high as theirs, no way. If it was, I’D be in Legend!

The whole system needs scrapping.

Its wild, w i l d. Play normal if u want some degree of balance.

If you are in legend you will face great players. I know how it feels like to get first time wild legend and then getting blown out. Its all about adapting. And if you dont want to play against those kinds of players just stick to diamond 5. Ive had a lot of fun games there. Btw ur right diamond 3-1 is SUPER toxic.

If you’re truly rank 5 legend, then you’re playing against the best of the best, the diehard fans of wild. Of course your games will be tough. What did you expect?