Plague bug duplicate report

I just played a game in wild and i have 2 things id like to adress… My opponent played helya first so he shuffled their 3 plagues in my deck. Then i played Kazakusan and i don’t that the first thing id like to adress, i’m not sure if kazakusan is supposed to erase helyas plagues but he didn’t. The second is that when i got to fatigue with only plagues remaining i couldn’t activate my reno because my deck was a 4 size deck of 3 plagues… that means that each turn i drew the 3 plagues from helya but my deck showed 4 cards remaining and i couldn’t activate my reno or rheastrasza… please fix that, it was a very annoying loss but at least dont let it happen to another player

Kazakusan’s battlecry depends on you playing four other dragons. Did you play four other dragons earlier in the game?

There must have been two copies of one of the plagues, therefore Reno correctly did not activate.

1 Like

Helya is not the only card that shuffles plagues in the deck
Your opponent may have added 2 more, and 1 got removed, most likely by a plague-synergy card
Kazakhusan indeed removes plagues, as long as you meet the required conditions for its effect.
It’s also possible that your opponent shuffled 4 more plagues after you removed thr first ones.

I did activate the effect, i crafted the 10 cards deck as per usual …

They were not 4 cards, i drew 3 plague cards and fatigue damage 2 turns in a row and my deck showed 4 cards after the fatigue damage. There were only helyas cards …

From what you describe it’s more likely that there just was 4 plagues of the 3 different kinds, including a duplicate