Patch Notes Dev Comments are Infuriating

The prepare DH legendary looks weaker than it really is, save up enough void souls and drop it at 0-2 cost and it can even one shot tortolla

Has a someone concede when I got it up to 22/26 after playing a bunch of void souls

The one upside is that these changes may have finally pushed Egg decks out of the meta. All those decks are absolutely miserable to play against. I cannot imagine how a new player can stomach playing against them. I’m a control player at heart and even i think that deck is just poor design. A relic from a game that no longer exists.

the dev’s don’t give a rats butt. They have no brains on how to do proper matchmaking nor how to balance the game properly.

only thing they care about is selling their overpriced bundles.

battlegrounds is a total joke and you can’t do much because it’s basically a race to tier 6 and getting your toons to garbage high level of HP and attack. Matchmaking is bleeping joke as your hidden mmr number is null and void (in both standard and battlegrounds) and the game decides if you win or lose before you click your hero.

I had enough again and uninstalling.

2 Likes

I personally like egg, because I’m a Timmy at heart so the 20/20 taunt tickles me pink, but also like it has a combo aspect where you have to figure out how to survive for 3-5 turns after finding the egg to combo kill it and finally get a payoff. Umbra gives you a kind of flavor win as well as a follow-up. I have been annoyed playing against Egg Warrior but I sort of respect the deck even if I lose to it. I don’t see it enough to feel like it’s oppressive though.

Not a single thing should have been buffed. All of them are dumb and a waste of time that will create more problems than they solve. Buffs are never the correct answer in this game. Never.

They did not nerf the correct or enough cards to fix what’s wrong with this game.

Tolvir didn’t need a mana nerf, it needed to limit it to the last three one costs you played. It needed to be a card you had to think about, not a kitchen sink catch all that replays your whole deck a couple times a game.

They needed to utterly gut the tripwire spells. Blow out turns? Lol, two five costs on turn three seems pretty swingy, idk.

They needed to nerf warrior dragons. They needed to take the taunt off that ridiculously stupid egg card.

They needed to never print more charge for warrior… you know, like they said years ago about charge when they created rush minions?

They didn’t go far enough nerfing things to balance out decks and they went too far buffing things that didn’t need to be fixed.

The result? I now don’t want to play either constructed format because it’s all “Gotcha!” bullcrackers - your opponent has some early swing and you either have an answer in hand or you just concede.

I didn’t think they could make it worse, but here we are.

3 Likes