Patch 24.2.3 Patch Notes

Patch 24.2.3, a server-side hotfix patch, is currently being rolled out the to the regions. The patch includes updates to Battlegrounds and Arena, as well as a few bug fixes, as follows.

Battlegrounds Updates
General Updates
• Returned Bru’kan, Tavish, Sir Finley, and Master Nguyen to the hero pool.

Armor Tier Updates
• Silas Darkmoon, Tamsin Roame, and The Great Akazamzarak are now Armor Tier 1 (0 Armor).
• Al’Akir, Dancin’ Deryl, Lady Vashj, Lord Barov, and Jandice Barov are now Armor Tier 2 (2-5 Armor).
• Alexstrasza, Dinotamer Brann, and Skycap’n Kragg are now Armor Tier 3 (3-6 Armor).
• Cariel Roame, Kael’thas Sunstrider, Kurtrus Ashfallen, Mr. Bigglesworth, Onyxia, and Zephrys, the Great are now Armor Tier 4 (4-7 Armor).
• Guff Runetotem and Queen Azshara are now Armor Tier 5 (5-8 Armor).
• Galakrond, Infinite Toki, King Mukla, Rat King, and Sindragosa are now Armor Tier 6 (6-9 Armor).
• Captain Eudora and Lord Jaraxxus are now Armor Tier 7 (7-10 Armor).

Quest and Quest Reward Updates
Quest Baseline Adjustments:
As a reminder, these are baseline numbers that are affected by several factors in-game.
Unmask the Culprit
• Old: Lose or tie 3 combats.
• New: Lose or tie 2 combats.
Sort It All Out
• Old: Order your minions from lowest to highest Attack for 4 combats.
• New: Order your minions from lowest to highest Attack for 3 combats.
Find the Murder Weapon
• Old: Increase a friendly minion’s stats 15 times.
• New: Increase a friendly minion’s stats 17 times.
Dust for Prints
• Old: Add 17 cards to your hand.
• New: Add 18 cards to your hand.
Reenact the Murder
• Old: Have 19 friendly minions die.
• New: Have 20 friendly minions die.

Reward Difficulty Adjustments:
• The Smoking Gun, Staff of Origination, Tiny Henchmen, Stolen Gold, Alter Ego, and Secret Sinstone were made more difficult to earn.
• Ghastly Mask, The Friends Along the Way, Snicker Snacks, Anima Bribe, and Teal Tiger Sapphire were made easier to earn.

Arena Update
Several micro-adjustments were made to the draft appearance frequency to several cards to make high-performing classes weaker and lower-performing classes more powerful.

Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Remornia, Living Blade could cause disconnects under certain circumstances.
• [Battlegrounds] Baby King Krush will now lose Stealth even if its Devilsaur attacks and kills its target.
• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where the Training Session Darkmoon Prize did not work properly with Sire Denathrius.
• [Duels] Fixed a bug that prevented the Potion of Sparking Passive Treasure effect from triggering.
• [Solo Content] Fixed a bug that prevented a Book of Mercenaries puzzle from being completed after the most recent Magister Dawngrasp balance change.

2 Likes

No fix for NGRESULT DBERROR 303 that has been around for 2 weeks now

2 Likes

Can you provide a list of which hero is in each armor tier?

1 Like

Tell us nobody is listening without telling us nobody is listening.

1 Like

still no bug fix for not being able to buy the 4 hero selection option with gold bug? guess ill keep the game uninstalled, dont want to risk corrupting my data and whatnot

5 Likes

Where are the Solitaire Adventures fix? Patch 24.4?

Yeah honestly this list of fixes is garbage compared to what isn’t mentioned. Maybe 2% of everyday annoying issues being addressed here. Probably less than 1%. I even had some rogue bug out the contraband stash and it played 4 10/10 druid ancient things and only drew 3 cards total from it, plus he only played it once that game so it should have only been able to hit once right, so at least 2 different bugs at once happening there. He was losing bad and then instantly won the game via a bug that created 4 10/10 taunt instead of 1 which was worlds easier to manage. No he never bounced it to the hand to play the plain minion, only the spell, once. I made sure on the replay. Yet it somehow knew to only draw 3 cards once. Like every coward he knew it bugged but didn’t concede, shocker from the hs community. Didn’t accept friend request to ask about it, probably afraid to walk outside. That’s when I should utilized the new reporting for cheating system, right? How about fixing the quest log notification. How about fixing the book of heroes so they all show the completed crown icon. That’s probably why the achievements are bugged with it and I had to do rokara again. And then oddly the demon hunter or something is missing the icon. Maybe fix the collection manager how it originally worked: show your owned golden cards in crafting mode without having to click show only gold checkbox, which is exactly how it worked for years until they introduced diamond cards and added a second checkbox, somehow messing up the logic so it thinks it shouldn’t be showing golden & diamonds unless the box is checked (in crafting mode). This can be fixed fast. I’m surprised and disappointed no devs have noticed how annoying it is to be trying to simply look at all the cards whether owned or missing in crafting mode, only to find out it’s hiding my golden cards due to complete laziness by the devs. There’s literally no way to scroll and look at all the cards now or you’ll think you’re missing cards. It’s been broken ever since diamond cards came out (years) and they added the checkbox and screwed up the logic. Even though it’s worded the same as before - having a checkbox that says only show whatever, and having it unchecked, DOES NOT MEAN hide those cards! It makes spaghetti code look admirable.

1 Like

?
its on the topic tittle

Still no answer about the solo adventure bug. I want to either be allowed to play naxxramas or my money back ffs

6 Likes

Does it not fix the error that some old adventure mode does not run?

Pls fix mobil clients we cant play hearthstone since monday

1 Like

Seems to be missing:

“We removed the accidental porting in of the failed multi currency system from HoTS and fired everyone responsible for that decision. Sorry we ruined the last couple patches for this nonsense, and will be comping everyone the next miniset (GOLDEN!) as a huge mea culpa.”

…or something like that.

1 Like

Change Battlegrounds back to gold so I can play the game again. I’m not buying runestones to be competitive in a draft mode.

2 Likes

In Mercenaries, I cannot delete “parties”. I accidentally created a party with no characters in it, and I have no way to delete it or change the available characters, as there are none in the empty party I made.