Paladin Spirit of the Badlands Bug

Sometimes after throwing away the illusion cards, red cards will appear floating in the middle, blocking heroes or hero skills (which will make them unusable). They will also get stuck in the middle when playing cards, resulting in some cards not being able to be played.

3 Likes

It’s happening to me all the time too… On mobile the game becomes impossible because it shifts the true position of the cards and you can no longer select the one to play…

1 Like

Yeah same… Please fix!:slight_smile:

First of all (PC user), i like to confirm that im also experiencing a visual glitch where a second red outlined mirage copy (although not granting a minion) appears next to the original one after playing a mirage minion at some point and stays in the hand for the remainder of the game.

Secondly i like to describe another potentional bug with the spirit of the badlands mirage. Is it intended behaviour if the opponent’s dirty rat pulls out your current (unplayed) mirage minion in your hand and thereby removing the mirage completely as consequence? since this happened to me in one of my games, an opponent pulled out a mirage minion in my hand and my next turn i had no mirage instance in my hand anymore. thanks for any potentional feedback!