Paladin deck tips please

Apparently I cannot attach a picture? How annoying.

I will post my current Paladin deck, and give my general strategy. As well as what I find to be a weakpoint I’d like to cover.

I will only post the card title and not the effect. Any you have questions about hopefully you can look up, or I can look up. Cost is listed before title. any doubles I have I will indicate.
1 never surrender!
1 blessings of might
1 blessing of wisdom
1 desperate measure
1 noble sacrifice
1 redemption
2 rebuke
2 sandwasp queen
2 sound the bells!
3 Aldor peacekeeper
3 Bronze herald X2
3 Call to adventure X2
3 Paragon of light
3 Questing adventurer
3 Sword of justice
4 Bellringer sentry
4 Blessing of kings
4 Consecration X2
4 Hammer of wrath X2
5 Blessed champion
5 Ghostly charger X2
6 Avenging wrath
6 Kartut Defender
6 pharaohs blessing X 2

Generally my strategy is to get a monster on the field, and buff it. I have multiple cards in my deck which buff stats.
“Sword of justice” has 5 charges which give 1/1 when a monster is summoned to my side of the field. This is great as is protects me against spells which would kill my minions with only 1 hp. This also buffs paragon of light into gaining her additional buff.
Blessing of kings grants 4/4
Blessed champion doubles the attack of a minion, which sometimes is just a huge finisher.
Save the bells grants 1/2 has echo and is 2 cost.

I also have multiple spells which help to grant my field control without having to battle.
Consecration , 2 dmg to all enemies.
Hammer of wrath, 3 dmg and draw a card.
Aldor peacekeeper, set minions attack to 1.

There are a few cards I may rotate back in. Can’t recall name, for 2 cost grants another minion devine shield and has 2/2, him i like.
I have another 3/1 with deathrattle-draw 2 1 hp minions from deck, but the only 1 hp minion I have is wasp. Which I prefer to search with “Call to adventure” as it grants +2 to both stats giving it 5 attack and 3 hp
“Bronze herald” has deathrattle-add 2 4 cost 4/4 dragons to hand.

My deck is not amazing, but it is fairly good.
When I was new to hearthstone I looked up some paladin deck guides and found a guide that included mechano-egg, some magnetic mech, some dragon. And until today I have ran mechano egg. Which when dies puts a 8/8 dragon on the field. Now I have found there are so many way’s to counter this egg it’s just not worth the 5 cost and deathrattle requirement.

Many of my buffs add 4 attack or more. And then if I drop “Blessed champion” for double attack it is a nightmare. Even today. I took a 4/4 dragon on field, gave it blessing of +4/4, the following turn dropped blessed champion and turned it to a 16 attack minion that dealt a direct hit and then I finished him off with a “Hammer of wrath” for 3 direct dmg.
With the other buff cards I have available to me it is possible to take somebody with 6 or more attack and turn them into a real threat.
I do have access to some debuff ability.
making enemy spells cost 5 more next turn, change attack to 1.
But generally I don’t want to debuff, I’m just going to kill your stuff.
I try to save my debuff for when opponent drops a large threat.

For a time I had tried building a strategy around “taunt” just forcing a long game. you have to battle into me, and this may buy me time to get something decent beside it to last a turn. That I had to shy away from as I’ve found many players have access to crowd control. Hex, poly, silence and otherwise. I would be happy to put in a strong unit with immune, if I knew of one.

I have some draw power in my deck, which “shortens” my deck. By drawing into it faster. Bronze heralds allow for unit creation. I feel I have a healthy balance of monsters and spells. I also feel I have healthy cost balance of cheap cards that have strong effect for low cost, as well as a few high cost cards with strong effect. And a good meaty mid cost where my deck shines.

I am aware of rogue players and Murloc players who go for a fast game. They come out strong early and cheap and keep the pressure up. That can be a struggle.
I’ve seen priest and shaman players who go for the really long game and outlast until they either come out with some strong win condition. Or they simply outlast you.
I can at times struggle with the fast games. When a warrio takes me out when I have just 5 mana that is pretty humbling.
When it comes to a long game though, I have some advantage.
My deck doesn’t come out too early, but it is built to last.
I have enough low cost that I can usually come out with something in the first couple turns, but I am not let down if I don’t play anything until 3rd mana.
For a time I had run strategy of “buying time by spending hp” basically letting them hit me early so I had time to build up something bigger for them to struggle against. I would compensate by throwing in some forms of healing and make myself last longer. I have abandoned the healing aspect and just allow for the hits to come in and then I overpower them by buffs and wipe then out with big attacks.

What kills me. Is playing early in the month. Right now I have fought up to level 20 and am holding my own. I win and lose enough to maintain my level, sometimes dipping into 19. not bad for a couple of days into month. Though I feel this early in the month there are so many players that have just an ungodly number of purple or legendary cards in their deck, who have just not put in the time yet to climb up to 12 or wherever they belong, so they have to steamroll over me to get there.
It is insane when I have to fight a player who seems to be dropping a legendary every turn and I have to deal with it. Why are you in my rank? Get outta here.
But then I still get my wins against them… so I must be doing something right. My deck can’t be all that bad.
I do suffer though against enemy crowd control spells. That is where I really fall short. Something like shaman spells can really keep me down and buy him time to get to end game where he just overwhelms me with something epic powerful.
Mage can be frustrating at times depending on how they focus their spells.
I don’t know if I would be better of going for divine shield, or going for immunity.

My major question is, what epic should I go for?
It’d be a dam long tiem for me to farm 1600 to craft a legendary. I do what I can to farm coins and packs as is. But they gotta just come to me.
I have also only been playing for a few months, so I am still collecting new cards more than I am collecting my third copy.
I do feel as if I could save up for a strong purple card to help me out.
Something awesome. Something that fits into my strategy of unit creation or stat buffing. but what?
Also what the hell can I use to counter enemy spells?
Rebuke makes spells cost +5 on enemy next turn. Nice, but only lasts for 1 turn. And what if he didn’t plan to use a spell anyway? I don’t like those conditions, but I’ll roll with it for now.

Maybe you can list me your few favorite paladin cards. What they pair with, how you use them. And that will inspire me directions to look toward that I may want to implement.
I do really like divine shield. That makes people really have to deal with a card. Having to smack it before they can even hurt it. Or it allows me to give a solid smack and kill before taking dmg. Love it.
What is your favorite divine shield use?

Much of my low cost 1 are secrets. Which are… not bad, but not amazing. They do their job, and they fit in with “Bellringer sentry” to work as a deck thinner bringing my win condition closer.
My win condition being based around acting as a brawler.
I consider my paladin to be a brawler, with some direct dmg, some aoe dmg, some crowd control, but really I’m gonna throw down some units and make em big. I feel as if my deck has built in a little bit of everything. Enough in a way that allows me to handle many situations. And not being too strong into any one strategy to where I am going to draw dead. I have enough draw and card creation to keep up. But when my opponent is heavy on creation or draw and still has like 6 cards when I have 2-3 it is definitely starting to wear on me to where I have to try to end game fast.

Is there a paladin quest card I should aim to buy?

Otherwise, hi! Thanks for the read. Any tips or suggestions you have are welcome. If you want to say “Don’t use this, it’s crap.” That is not at all helpful. I play paladin almost exclusively. This is not the first card game I’ve ever played. And I do put focus into trying new strategies to see what fits me. If you think something I am using is not so great, that’s fair. Question me, and I’ll let you know why i use it and maybe there is something better that I have not discovered yet.

As a short list of cards that may enhance your Paladin Buff synergy:
Glowstone Technician buffs all minions in your hand by +2/+2
Arena Fanatic buffs all minions in your hand by +1/+1
History Buff - after you play a minion, give a random minion in your hand +1/+1

Recurring Villain is a minion that benefits from being buffed: if it has 4 or more attack it gets resummoned as a 3/6 when it dies. Immediate synergy with Sword of Justice.

I cannot guarantee that crafting these will help you win more games in any way.

As for dealing with opponent’s boards, there are a few cards that synergise with Consecration to further deal with boards:
Equality sets the health of all minions to 1
Shrink Ray sets the health and attack of all minions to 1
Wild Pyromancer deals 1 damage to all minions after you cast a spell.

I can say these are worth crafting for use in all sorts of Paladin decks.

Only 1 Blessing of Kings (Basic, spell) and no Truesilver Champion (Basic, weapon) seems a bit odd to me. I am not a fan of Blessed Champion, and Rebuke seems not too useful most of the time, so I would suggest (+1 Blessing of Kings, +1 Truesilver, -1 Blessed Champion, -1 Rebuke).

If you want to wipe the board (on both sides), Wild Pyromancer (Classic, neutral, rare) + Equality (Classic, rare, spell) does the job. Same thing would happen with Shrink Ray (Boomsday, rare, spell) and Wild Pyromancer.

You could experiment with Loot Hoarder (Classic, common) for more card draw, Knife Juggler (Classic, rare) to ping opposing minions, minions that create other minions on the board such as Murloc Tidehunter, or minions that come back to life such as Murmy (Saviors of Uldum, common, neutral) or other reborn minions.

Maybe more cheap minions (like Murmy, Loot Hoader, etc) with Salhet’s Pride to pull them and no secrets is a way to go.

I would not recommend crafting anything other than possibly an Equality at this time (Equality + Consecration can do a great job of destroying your opponent’s board at 8 mana). Note that both Equality and Shrink Ray affect both sides of the board.

The Paladin Quest (Making Mummies) requires a bunch of reborn minions to work, and all Quests are Legendary. Also, there is no Immune minion in the main game.

Good tips, thanks guys. I have seen some of these buffing cards in action and had some chance to test some.

Things have changed now. I am looking at doing a pure paladin deck which is turning out to be quite powerful and versatile. I am currently having trouble getting the new lightforge cards to work. I have created a brand new deck with absolute 0 neutral cards and neither of them will turn gold and activate. Killing me.

I had success running a reborn deck for a while, took december off. Now with buffs to dragons I have a new strategy.

With lightforge requiring running only paladin cards. There is that legendary murloc card that lets you change your skill if you have no duplicates. w.e his name is, sorry.
This actually clicks together very well. I can run silver sword for late game. And have the ability to produce a sword using zealot. And then when I get to drop champion, boom. 5 paladin cards in hand.

Running pure pal deck is not at all bad.
I can turn my hp into shield, and with multple sources of healing I can start to heal up again early to mid game and have some armor on top of that.
I still have decent crowd control and ability to take out big minions as well as create my own.
I do have a problem with resources coming to me at random. But it works out, I have decent draw power.

Honesyl still need to get the enchantment points to get shrink ray. It is a powerful card. There are times when I may have 2-3 minions on board and he has the same. I can shrink ray and clear both sides then drop a minion of my own. Sometimes that’s a good out.

My deck does need to get rolling and power up. But with loads of defense and buffs to brawl with. I can afford to let the first few turns slide to set up my hand and stack up mana. I can get rolled by somebody who does a rushing strategy. Can be hard to get some D set up early.
Also players who are set up for a super long turtle strategy can be rough.
I try to stay right in the middle and be able to take on most situations. I can risk losing to rush games if it enhances my ability to win everything else.