Pain Warlock is off the charts post nerfs

lol what I was thinking as I lost 7 out of 10 games with it because it is way to slow.

1 Like

Iā€™m still refining it, because Iā€™ve been having a hard time vs Hunter atm. However thatā€™s usually thatā€™s my fault for not doing a hard mulligan for Fly Off The Shelves.

Suggestions welcome. This deck absolutely destroys Warrior, which brings me much joy.

Example of how to play: https://hsreplay.net/replay/86iivojdzVtRnvkUEYjhqL That game I got lucky with an early Pip but the general strategy is to exhaust their board clears while building up Zarimi. Clay Matriarch is great because she supercharges Zarimi and takes multiple clears to deal with. Wandmaker helps get Thirsty Drifter to 0 quickly, and provides spells that either help you remove or power the draw engine of Crimson Clergy.

Tempo Dragon
Class: Priest
Format: Standard
Year of the Pegasus

2x (1) Crimson Clergy
2x (1) Funnel Cake
2x (1) Giftwrapped Whelp
2x (1) Shipā€™s Chirurgeon
2x (2) Creation Protocol
2x (2) Power Chord: Synchronize
2x (2) Scale Replica
2x (2) Wandmaker
2x (3) Fly Off the Shelves
1x (3) Pip the Potent
2x (3) Starlight Whelp
1x (4) Ignis, the Eternal Flame
1x (5) Timewinder Zarimi
2x (6) Clay Matriarch
2x (6) Thirsty Drifter
1x (7) Amanā€™Thul
1x (7) Repackage
1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000
1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000
1x (3) Pylon Module
1x (5) Ticking Module

AAECAcz8BQbP9gXYgQaknQbHpAbpqAaAuAYMougDu8cFoukF7fcF2voFxpwGw6gG6qgG66gG3tgG7+YG3PMGAAED87MGx6QG9rMGx6QG694Gx6QGAAA=

Can confirm, most likely people were Mulligan vs me as wheel lock, but once switched itā€™s too slow, original pain lock is better but still sucks.

1 Like

thank you1
i`ll have a look :slight_smile:

yes hunter is hard if you dont get some aoe dmg in the beginning.

1 Like

Pain lock is very strong. Small sample size but I havenā€™t lost a match with it yet. The only thing I have trouble digesting is how bad it feels to damage yourself so thoroughly. Get used to it over time I suppose.